Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a week to go till 2004, some rallyX sanctions need approving. Who is filling this vacated position?

·
www.christianedstrom.com
2,144 Posts
>With a week to go till 2004, some rallyX sanctions need
>approving. Who is filling this vacated position?

Hi Dave,

The position has been filled, but since the announcement has not yet been made public, please contact Sue Robinson at the national office, and she'll work with both Greg and the new steward to get it approved.

Thanks,
- Christian

Bjorn Christian Edstrom
www.christianedstrom.com

·
NASA Rally Sport grassroots!!!
2,835 Posts
Wow, weirdo.

I can't imagine why, in a volunteer organization, when a volunteer position is filled, the name isn't just updated on the web site with new contact info. Then a big box of paperwork gets mailed from the old steward to the new...

I'm mystified why there would be any waiting for an "announcement" if the position is filled.

*confused*

Anders

·
Registered
229 Posts
"Scooping" fast track?
What are you kidding me, we are a club not some intrest group waiting to buy the next hottest fad. This is the problem with the SCCA. Why not fill the club in on one of the most relevant pieces of information??

·
Registered
234 Posts
Fastrack is the official media for releases such as this, not Specialstage. Give Christian a break, at least through the holidays.

Gary

·
www.christianedstrom.com
2,144 Posts
CORRECTION

>The position has been filled

CORRECTION CORRECTION CORRECTION

I have been corrected. This position has not yet been officially filled. As of yet, we have received only one resume, but the decision has not been made, because the application window (which is dependent on Fastrack publication) has not closed.

So, for now, send your sanctions to Sue.

And, if you want, apply for the position of NEDiv Clubrally steward.

Cheers,
- Christian

PS: Apologize for the mistake. This time, I was too quick to post on SS.com...

Bjorn Christian Edstrom
www.christianedstrom.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts