Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you click on the Club Rally schedule on this site it pulls up the 2002 schedule. Is this just a typo???

I want to check some dates for Club Rallies to adjust my vacation schedule.

Cheers!
-mykr.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,998 Posts
Check the SCCA.ORG site. Click "Performance Rally" then "ClubRally Schedule." The ClubRally Stewards keep this up to date, but we're hesitant to put events that aren't confirmed on this schedule.

What Divisions are you interested in?

Bruce
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
415 Posts
Please do as bruce has mentioned above. Our club scheduling has not be updated yet, and specialstage.com should never be considered "Official" information for the SCCA, CARS, USAC, ARSG, ACFS, BHRC, MRSC, etc.

jeff burmeister
SpecialStage.com
 

·
Administrator Emeritus
Joined
·
1,207 Posts
>When you click on the Club Rally schedule on this site it
>pulls up the 2002 schedule. Is this just a typo???
>
>I want to check some dates for Club Rallies to adjust my
>vacation schedule.

I have a fairly comprehensive listing at:

http://www.bensrallypage.com/nasched_03.html

But I make no claims to it being official anything, or even 100% accurate... For US rallying, http://www.scca.org has the official schedules.

For example, I have not yet added the recently-announced Cadillac Forest ClubRally in Michigan on Sept. 13.

Ben
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My potential driver and I were thinking of Black River Stages and some others ones near Columbus OH.

I'd like to do the Cadillac one since I've got a place to stay in Cadillac.

I'll check the SCCA site. thx. guys!!!

Cheers!
-mykr.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
>I have a fairly comprehensive listing at:
>
>http://www.bensrallypage.com/nasched_03.html
>
>But I make no claims to it being official anything, or even
>100% accurate... For US rallying, http://www.scca.org has
>the official schedules.
>
>For example, I have not yet added the recently-announced
>Cadillac Forest ClubRally in Michigan on Sept. 13.
>
>Ben

Ben, great list, especially the fact that Canadian rallies are also included. I know your probably pretty busy, and I may be way out of line asking this, but is there anyway to show any links corresponding to the rallies listed on that page? I know you have links to some of them on other parts of your website, but links on that particular page would be awesome. I would offer my assistance in doing something like that, but you probably want to keep your site actually running and don't need me ruining it for you.;)

Mike Anderson
85 VW GTI
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
"Columbus" is a relative term, he really means that since the car and driver are out of Columbus, we will concentrate on rallies within a days drive of Columbus. :) For now anyways....

Mike Anderson
G2 85 VW GTI
 

·
Administrator Emeritus
Joined
·
1,207 Posts
>Ben, great list, especially the fact that Canadian rallies
>are also included. I know your probably pretty busy, and I
>may be way out of line asking this, but is there anyway to
>show any links corresponding to the rallies listed on that
>page? I know you have links to some of them on other parts
>of your website, but links on that particular page would be
>awesome. I would offer my assistance in doing something like
>that, but you probably want to keep your site actually
>running and don't need me ruining it for you.;)

One of my plans has been to reformat the calendar to a tabular form, rather than the preformatted text, and it would be easy enough to put in web page links.

That is a good idea to include the web pages. Many of them are on my links page, but certainly not all of them.

I hope to do some work to the page this weekend; I'll see if I can't get this done as well.

Cheers!

Ben
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top