Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just two official entries have been received as of May 1st...but it's still 6 weeks 'til showtime!

Meanwhile, a bunch of competitor profiles have been posted on-line. Please note that these have been submitted for publication in the PFR Spectator Guide and should not yet be construed as offical entries.

http://www.pacificforestrally.com/archives/2003/2003EntryList.htm

Think of it as a prod to get your own entry in before the 35 car limit is reached.

Cheers,

Bill Westhead

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, there's news of at least one more top-level team coming that isn't shown...

Antoine L'Estage & Yanick Napert, Hyundai Elantra, Open Class

Press Release quoted from:
http://www.coyoterallye.com/comm.asp?commid=29

Invitation on May 8th to "Billiards O Tips" and "Belle Gueule"

L'Estage and Napert invite you to one "5 á 7" (Happy Hour?)

St-Jean, Quebec. - The current leaders of the Canadian Rally Championship, the team of Antoine L'Estage and Yanick Napert have decided to host a reception on Thursday May 8th for all their rally fans and supporters. This special event will be used by them to help finance and motivate the team before their departure for the three rallies they will be contesting in Western Canada. On May 18th they will be running the Bighorn Rally in Edson, North-West of Edmonton, followed by the Rocky Mountain Rally near Calgary on the next weekend. Finally, the third event for the team will be the Pacific Forest Rally on June 13-14th based in Merritt, British Colombia -- a first in this province since the 1970s. Hyundai Châteauguay Concerto and all the members of Coyote Rally Team will be present at this celebration.

"Our good results forced us to make the voyage west," declared Antoine L'Estage. "It's the only way of continuing our good season and of claiming with the Canadian Rally Championship. With the support of our partners, we should succeed in ,making our budget. The activities that we've organized with Billiards O Tips will be used to help us meet and thank all our of partners and our supporters. We never seem to have the time during the year to do it, given the intensity and length of the competition calendar."

The brasserie "Belle Gueule" Joins the Party"

"Thanks to the collaboration of the local brewers of Belle Gueule, (Brewery RJ) this friendly gathering will be organized on St-Luc Boulevard in St-Luc, Québéc with Billiards O Tips," explained Yanick Napert. "People who attend will be invited to donate 10$ and will receive a Belle Gueule beer of their choice. We will also be drawing for several valuable gifts and hope to make several people very happy. We hope to these activities will help us to partially finance our travel costs to Western Canada."

The team of L'Estage and Napert would like to thank its partners for the 2003 season: Hyundai Châteauguay, Fenêtres Concerto, Maison Éthier, Groupe Financier Investia, Énergie Cardio, Lettrage Jalbert, Motul, PA Recyclage, MBF Alignement et Apricot International.

- 30 -

·
Registered
497 Posts
Hey I just wanted to thank Dennis Wende and who ever else is working on the website for getting all the profiles and etc up. Its a lot of work putting all that content up on the PFR site and I just think you deserve some recognition.

Many of these teams don't have websites and I think its great that the PFR organizing commitee is promoting all these team profiles online, its good for exposure of the race, and the racers.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I am planing on bringing my new Gp2 car up, but with the car still under construction and its first event just one week prior we are not going to commit just yet.

Becca and I loved the roads and people at Mt Trails last year so we are working hard to make it happen.

Derek Bottles

1 - 4 of 4 Posts