Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
That is unbeleivable! WOW! Good luick to him! I wonder, does that mean the he is doing the entire championship? Go out there and kick some a** Pat! :7

Cheers!
John Vanos

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To score points in the championship, you must do at least 6 of the 7 events.

Pat are you there??

Which events do you plan on doing??

Pou

·
Dramamine is for DramaQueens
4,813 Posts
Sweden and Australia are in direct conflict with CARS events, and France andCharlevoix are immediately back to back.

·
Dramamine is for DramaQueens
4,813 Posts
Actually, each Subaru car last year dropped two events, except for McGeer who dropped more I beleive.
If it were down to me I'd look at dropping Perce Neige and Australia, the second trip down under - unless the points were needed

·
R6 300 FOC!
1,513 Posts
I'll let Pat speak for himself when he gets the chance...but perhaps he has registered for that series to keep his options open? I think you have "reserve" a spot by a certain time.

Have they brought in a ruling about age limits in JWRC yet?

·
Registered
803 Posts
I' ve registered with the full intention of doing it ! besides if you bail out you are slapped with FIA sanctions which may include suspension :-(

We dont have details completely sorted, but hopefully I will have something to publish in a few days. I am working hard with everyone involved to ensure that we can have a programme for 2003 that makes sense all the way around, from the canadian, north american, and world perspective.

Funding and sponsorship is a key issue, and we need to work with the North American media to ensure that we can provide adequate coverage for the investment that is required. That is the major issue for us North Americans. Additionally I am working to make sure that we fully leverage this overseas participation back here in Canada and North America. Again, this requires resources and commitment but the bottom line is that we have to do it, if we dont no one else will !

I'm not sure if this is good or bad, but the 2003 entry list is pretty 'hot' in Group N, so for sure it will be an uphill battle but to just get a chance to duke it out will be a good first step.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I thought that would be important to get you familiarize with some of Pat rivals if you are going to ?trace? Pat results in the future. I am living in Canada but is interested what is happening to rally in Poland.
So, as you don?t see Komorowski ;) on the WRC list, here are some other Polish drivers to look out.

Krzysztof Holowczyc
He is the legend in Poland and...almost made to Calgary. Nice guy and big past talent. Still capable show his teeth.
www.holek.pl

Janusz Kulig

1 second behind Higgins in this year Cherokee. Belgium citizen Erwin Mombaerts as co-driver. "Hot head" but big rally heart. Nice girlfriend and... third in Europe this year.
www.kuzi.jaw.pl

Tomasz Kuchar

Lucky guy. Reach daddy. Show his talent in this year WRC. Seriously consider by Ford for driver seat in WRC 2003. Hunday give him a chance twice in WRC 2002.
www.kuchar.net

£ukasz Sztuka

Inexperienced and pretty big surprise on N list.

·
International Rallying Icon
669 Posts
Good luck Pat! I'm sure everyone here will be keeping their fingers crossed that the program comes together. What a far cry from the 2.5RS / SPD Tuning days. Congrats!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts