Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cage sill bars have been added and approved by Doug Nagy

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 for sale. Scca/ Rally America logbook. Great car never rolled or wrecked and has only 16k original miles. Originally built on the west coast by Cascade Autosport. Long list of podium finishes in both regional and national events.
Selling because wanted to give rear wheel drive a try after racing front wheel for a few years!

Engine:
FSWERKS turbo kit. Garrett gt28rs turbo..link to what all is in this. FSWERKS Turbocharger Kit - Ford Focus 2.0L Zetec
Diablo Sport Tune.
Diablo Sport MAF
New Radiator Hoses
Fresh Coolant 2021
Amsoil Dominator 15w50 oil

Exhaust:
high flow exhaust from headers to outlet.
Inline highflow cat.

Transmission:
quaife diff, and ford racing 4.06 final drive. Freshly done by O.D.D Racing.
New Exedy clutch
Aluminum flywheel
Serviced Cvtech axles handles up to 500 hp - Serviced by CV Tech
Amsoil Severe Gear 75w90

Wheels:
Revoluation Racing (pictured)
Gold Method racing wheels currently have tarmac tires mounted to them

Svt brakes on all corners
Stainless brake lines

Professionally rebuilt proflex remote reservoir shocks - by Stadium Suspension
New race quip harnesses expire 2023
Sparco seats
Led race lights with individual switches per light.
Fire suppression system
Optima red top with updated battery box.
Spares Package to keep you going at the races.

Link to pictures on google photos. 01 turbo focus sell pics
Call or text 4254462073

Asking $15,000

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Because of this line.

While to a person that has been involved with rally could possible see that there were missing bars, someone that is not familiar with the rules and all the changes that have been going on, buyers rely heavily on the honesty of a rally car sellers. Your car is not "ready to go race" in the most popular sanctioning body in the area, and originally there was a request for pictures that went unanswered. It was only after our own research on other platforms we were able to see that there was missing bars to your cage.

Also you need more than just sill bars. Who's doing the cage updates?
Fair enough Mellow65, I agree with your point and I deleted that line until cage is updated. I do apologize for not responding with pictures, I do not see that request or I am missing it somehow. I did figure out how to ad pictures, and I did.
I reached out to ARA to ask about cage updates. Doug Nagy who is in charge of grandfathered vehicles told me "This log book is still accepted. You will need to add the windshield support braces to run ARA events. The rest meets our current requirements". I am having McVays welding in Washington make the updates. They are the crew behind North American Eagle Supersonic Speed Challenger setting landspeed records.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts