Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#1. Only 12 entries? Is that normal at this point?

#2. Roads. I always set my suspension higher for Maine comparied to STPR, Baie, etc, because of the rocks. How do the roads compare in that aspect?

TIA.

·
Flat over crest
303 Posts
You can count on 13 for sure. ;)

We'll be sending our entry in soon.

Scott
www.teamharco.com
Team Harco Motorsports
"Win on Sunday, Sleep on Monday"

·
Registered
555 Posts
I am sure we will have our capacity this year. The seeded draw is still 3 weeks away...

As for your suspension, Count on most of the roads to be in really good shape. Only about 1/3 or so of the rally is on ministry roads which are generally rougher. The rest is on well maintained township roads.

·
Registered
789 Posts
The roads are really nothing like Maine. Closer to STPR, but more varied.

They are fairly well maintained; no bolders growing out of the middle of the road during stages.

The variety of the roads is what is interesting. They can be fast and flowing (and smooth) to tight and twisty (can rut a bit if too warm and wet)--with a little bit of the white stuff thrown in.

This Rally is definitely worth attending.

·
International Rallying Icon
669 Posts
Allow me to echo what others have said w/ regard to the roads. They are awesome. John Groo and I ran the divisional portion last year and had a blast. Just a beautiful mix of road types and nothing too rough. These may be my favorite roads anywhere with the exception of Laughlin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts