Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
400 flat to crest
5,777 Posts
>Looking for a Ford 1600/2000 engine to rally with
>Leon
>[email protected]

Leon, you should call, I don't think anybody else is as deeply into Ford engines for er 'somewhat normal' human being prices.
I have 2000cc Pinto stuff laying all over and some nice interesting heads to go with them, wanna see a photo???
And you do want 2 liter for USA

And forget BDA-BDG waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay pricey.
I have a big load of Cossie stuff ready to come over and could fling on some more junk, and I'm in the middle of a h class Capri build so I'm digging up the same sorta stuff you'll need.

Suggest Dana 30 rear axle, as big as Atlas but available here for cheep.
Found a starter shell??? Want LHD?

John Vanlandingham
Seattle, WA. 98168

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Black Rocket Rally Tires
http://www.blackrockettires.com/

·
SA @ T
38 Posts
Leon,

Where are you? I have a 2.0 Capri (Pinto) engine that came out of an ice racer that I do not want. COmes with a spare head and a few other bits. FREE!!

The engine is in my storage in Edmonton ALberta.

·
Registered
244 Posts
>Looking for a Ford 1600/2000 engine to rally with
>Leon
>ther[email protected]

If you want something to start from scratch with you could go out and find yourself a Ford Fiesta (1980 era) and pull the engine from that. The fiestas had the "kent" engine I believe which is a 1.6 litre engine with a ton of performance parts available. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but I this is the same engine used in formula ford or something along that line. In any event BAT can supply you with a ton of go fas goodies and there are all sorts of modern swaps that can be done to the engine...ie cross flow heads and turbos etc.

Seth S

1 - 6 of 6 Posts