Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The 2010 North American Rally Cup champion Antoine L'Estage and co-driver Nathalie Richard of the Rockstar Royal Group Rally Team go head to head against their biggest rival, Subaru Rally Team USA's Dave Higgins in the 2011 STPR. The Waste Management Susquehannock Trail Performance Rally is the fastest car rally in North America. Its a high adrenaline pressure cooker packed with action, thrills and bone crunching stakes.

[video]http://youtu.be/M_zHXn2TYs8?hd=1[/video]

Visit blog.GravityBureau.com for photos from STPR 2011.

Cheers!
Peter
Gravity Buerau Inc.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Great short film ... Damn so close after 128 Miles. now that's some great competition!

·
ITURNRT
2,061 Posts
A+ production. Well done! I caught you filming me at the timing screen during service out of the corner of my eye @ the 2:49 mark.

·
Spectator Wrangler
830 Posts
Speculation as to what they're chasing down the road at 4:01? Seems to run like a cat but it's way big for that.Wrong color for larger cats. Black bear? I don't remember them running like that and I thought I saw a long tail.
Well done video. I'd guess it's fortunate that the jump was last given the light pod broke free.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Great video. 1:40 - 2:40 minutes in, what a story you told through editing. Keep up the good work and come out to the Northwest next year and make another.

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts