Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who are the top finishers in each division?

I have seen NEDIV.

Just trying to see what the entry list would look like in G2.

·
Four tree two remember Andrew
1,629 Posts
Randy Bailey will be coming from the SE-DIV in Group 2.

·
3/14=my 42nd rally anniversary
3,979 Posts

·
Left seat and not British!
785 Posts
Mike, that link won't work...just the header .jpg

You'll have to go into 'entries' then into 'invitees'. Everybody's there but SoPac.

Kim DeMotte
Official Old Fart, etc.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Go to 100AW.org...click on Contestants, then click on Registration Form on the left. In the text that's displayed, click on "this file."

BW

·
785 Posts
I just made "this file" a little more identifiable.

Kim DeMotte
Official Old Fart, etc.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
>Who do we call to wake up SouPac???

Sue has their invitees now, and should be sending the invitations out as we speak. Kim, if you don't have them yet, you can call Sue.

Give SoPac a break...they were in the midst of changing ClubRally Stewards.

Bruce

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
>Gee, who's this Jared Hansen fella in NORPAC, who took my
>place as the #1 Production Invitee?
>

You probably ought to check with Sue Robinson, to see who's on her list...and check with your pointskeeper, to see who he/she thinks is in that place. You wouldn't want to miss a chance to run head-to-head with Mad Mike in Production...

Bruce

·
3,979 Posts
look like in Missouri next month (2001 Champs are highlighted bold) if the rally could start this many cars:

Open - John Drislane, Chris Gilligan, Richard Buckner, Brian Moody, Carlos Lopez, Greg Bailey, Leone Styles, Todd Jarvey, Brendan Cunninghamm, Gary Cavett, Ron Nelson, Bob Pendergrass, Andy Mohelant, Patrick Lilly, Janice Damitio, Kevin Wenzel and Wolfgang Hoeck.

PGT - Thanasi Samaras, Jonathon Bottoms, Andy Sharples, Jason Waples, Emmons Hathaway, Bruce Brown, David LaFavor, Tim Stevens, Matt Tabor, Levi Woods, Brian Scott, Scott Harvey, Michael Reidy, Greg Linglebach and Ben Medeiros.

Group 5 - Mike Hurst, Robert Olson, Jim Dale, Todd Bourdette, Jay Streets, Jim Gilaspy, Brian Flanagan, Richard Miller, Dave Coleman, Robert Cutler, Shawn Teegarden, Howard Richards, Dave Hintz, Gavin MacQueen, Scott Justus, Paul Costas, Jim Pierce, Paul Kelbel, Carey Wright, Ron Nelson, Mark Bowers and Don Shreyer.

Group 2 - Randy Bailey, Robert Nielsen, John Groo, Mark Durley, Brooks Freehill, Greg Goetzinger, Bill Malik, Mark Buskirk, Keith Wheeler, William Bacon, David Ellis, Matt Leavitt, Bob Wall, Doug Whited, Damien Crane, Paulo Duarte, Nate Tennis, Bob Orr, Joshua Turner and Mike Masano.

Production - Mike Halley, Jim Cox, William Tremmel, Mark Tabor, Jared Hansen, Anders Green, Terry Stonecipher, Michael Merbach, Rod VanKoughnet, Brian Goss, Jamie Thomas, Gabe Pari, David Johnson, Potr Motykiewicz, Bruce Tabor and Loren Worthington.

It appears four of the five classes will find their champs defending titles and with 90 invitations sent this year how far do you suppose we are from a ClubRally comprised of nothing but CRNC invitees?

Halley ...
Owner/Driver ProRally #86 - world's first New Beetle Rally Car
RealAutoSport, LLC
http://www.realautosport.com

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
>It appears four of the five classes will find their champs
>defending titles and with 90 invitations sent this year how
>far do you suppose we are from a ClubRally comprised of
>nothing but CRNC invitees?

Mike, please! You're giving Kim the creeping heebie-jeebies.

You know, somebody on another thread said that ClubRally was dying...

Bruce

·
just another old phart
2,258 Posts
Not to worry Bruce and Kim,

As of today there are only 7 entries, that's very manageable! Of course, I seem to remember that until Sno*Drift came and went last year Kim was worried about the opposite problem: that no one would show up for 100AW. All will be well.

Kent Gardam

·
R3 Slippy
79 Posts
Exactly.

You can count on my entry once Sno-Drift is over. Of course, that's on the condition that nothing goes seriously wrong with the car up in Atlanta. (Knocking on all the wood I can find around the office...)

I'm sure there are a significant number of competitors in a similar situation, so not to worry. We're looking forward to giving it our all at the CRNC!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Mad Mike - OK, so we're not part of CRNC (this year)...but add to your list of names who COULD be there all those (precious few) H Class cars hopefully present for the First Historic Class ShootOut.

·
3,979 Posts
>Mad Mike - OK, so we're not part of CRNC (this year)...but
>add to your list of names who COULD be there all those
>(precious few) H Class cars hopefully present for the First
>Historic Class ShootOut.

I'm actually quite stoked at the prospect for a large contingent of historics in Missouri! With you guys comprising 30% of the early entry (as of 14 Jan 03) I think ya'all are off to a good start!!!

Halley ...
Owner/Driver ProRally #86 - world's first New Beetle Rally Car
RealAutoSport, LLC
http://www.realautosport.com

·
785 Posts
For a mere $525 (funny, isn't that the entry fee for TW/100AW?) the organizing committee of TW/100AW will supply soft Winnie-the-Pooh like tree pillows to all Sno*Drift entries who have a desire to run in the beautiful Ozark foothills the following month.......

Kim DeMotte
Official Old Fart, etc.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts