Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
don't cut
4,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On one of the transits, I had a 4 wheeler pop out of the ditch and "race" me down the road while his buddy was filming from the side of the road up ahead. If any one finds video or photos of this, we need to comment on how the rally car was slowing drastically so as not to run into the 4 wheeler.
Richard

·
Shifting and drifting
513 Posts
did anyone else see the 4 wheelers? They did't get close or in the way did they? I remember kickin a snowmobile's arse with my GTX one late evening in the lower peninsula. Not at a rally, but surprised the hell out of some snowmobilers. Let's not discuss the other stuff...

·
don't cut
4,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This was on a transit. The kid was playing and other than him driving a 4 wheeler on a public road, an action that is illegal but winked at, and going the wrong way in the lane he was using, it was no big deal. I just don't want the transits to be lined up with people wanting to race. If that happens, we will call control on our radio.

And by the way, I did find out that the Mustang can go only so slow. We came up behind Jeff in the SAAB while he was trying to climb a hill. I tried to slow to his speed but the car stalled. :)

·
400 flat to crest
5,777 Posts
Email John or I privately about this. We'd like to find out where this happened and investigate it.
Just look at RA SS times, he's always averaged about 35 to 37 mph on stages as far back in the eons you care to look... (blame you're brother, he started it---and worse, its true!:mad: )

·
Jct Motorsports &Collision
374 Posts
One yr at STPR, I had the chance to have a dirtbike jump out of the works and run with me till about 90 then I just pulled away.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts