Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends;-)

Yes, that's right, a $100 check written to you from me for sending me information about a rear clip for sale that leads to a purchase. EVEN if I already knew about a particular car available and you're the first to send info about it, you'll get your $100.

I'm located in Raleigh/Durham North Carolina, so location wise- closer the better, but I'm open to all potential solutions if it's a good fit. Even a whole car that's been wrecked in the front is potentially acceptable.

What's needed: A 'long' rear clip or, in other words, starting at the rear bumper and going up to the foot area of the rear seat on the bottom and all the way to the top of the windshield for the roof as one piece. So the whole roof is included. The 'B' pillars do not have to be included but it may help.

I _do not_ need the bits like suspension, rear diff, axles or any of that stuff but it could be a bonus.

I _DO_ need things listed below. When you reply please copy and paste everything below and answer the questions.
Also, put "Give me $100!!" in the subject line of emails to [email protected]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Subj: RE: Give me $100!!

2002-2004 WRX
Your name, email and phone:
What have you found?: (rear clip, long rear clip, roof only or wrecked car salvage)
Where: (where is it in the country)
Who has it: (name to contact, email address and phone number)
Price: (if known)

If known please answer yes or no to the following
Rear glass included?
Rear doors included?
bumper cover?
tail lights?
trunk lid?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I don't know the volume of email I'll receive on this so I may take a week to get through them and make calls, please be patient and I'll announce who gets the cash as soon as a solution is found.

Thanks very much for your help. Friday at work will be busy so I may or may not be able to respond to the list.

OH, PS- yes this means I'm building a Group N car and thus sitting most of this season out.

and, PSS- Jim, I stuck this in USA and Car Construction, if butt kicking is necessary as a result I'll go ahead and apologize..never had a reason to cross post before.

Sincerely, Matthew

Matthew Johnson
TRIrally.com
MatthewJohnson.us

·
don't cut
2,252 Posts
>OH, PS- yes this means I'm building a Group N car and thus
>sitting most of this season out.
>
>Matthew Johnson
>TRIrally.com
>MatthewJohnson.us

So, you could no longer resist the temptation of AWD and a turbo? Welcome to the dark side my friend. We've been waiting for you... :)

Dennis Martin
[email protected]
920-432-4845

128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RE: $100 REWARD to find 2002 or newer WRX rear clip

Mistake in subject line
should be greater than > or = equal to 2002.

MJ

Matthew Johnson
TRIrally.com
MatthewJohnson.us

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Have you tried Octagon Spares in Felton PA (south east PA)? Phone number is 717-244-5279. Ask for Jeff. Tell him Don Kennedy sent you. His prices may not be cheap but he'll have what you want!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
As I stir the water in the magic Sauna bucket with the dipper I can see the future.....

Yes, it's coming to me now...

...here it is...

MATHEW JOHNSON 2005 SCCA OVERALL AND GN CHAMPION!!!!!!

128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RE: FOUND

Wow Jake! You want some cash any ol way you can get it!

Thanks to everyone who has mailed me with information and leads, thanks Don for posting and others for your contributions.

I have found a shell! It's coming from Mike http://www.kingpinperformance.com. He will receive the $100 personal check as well as get my business to purchase a shell. (which happens to be already stripped! yEE Ha!)

Hope to be back up and in action in a few months.

Best regards, Matthew

Matthew Johnson
TRIrally.com
MatthewJohnson.us:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts