Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I am in need of bios for all those teams who are planning on competing in the 100 Acre Wood and Trespassers Wil rallies.

A .jpg photo would be a nice addition.

I need general info for both driver and navigator:
names
hometowns
occupations
family (kids, spouse, etc.)
type of car and class
unusual stories, fascinating facts.....i.e., something that makes you interesting to the non-rally public (people are more interested if they have a connection to the participants.....whether it is a cool car, a fascinating occupation, an unbelievable record, the underdog, etc.)

My only requirement in the format of the information is that I can read it. If you have a name that is difficult to pronounce please provide a pronunciation guide. I will be happy to write a story around the information you supply or use already prepared copy.

You can fill up my email box at [email protected].

If possible I'd like all info by next Wednesday, February 2 to meet the deadlines for the printers.

Please contact me via email if you have any questions.

Thank you.

We look forward to seeing you in Salem in one month.

Eileen Waters

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you to those teams who have already sent in their bios.

Anyone else wishing to have your info and picture of your competition vehicle in the spectator guide please send me your bio information by Wednesday.

This will give me time to write the copy, forward it to the printers, and ready for them to cut and paste into the spectator guide.

Thanks........
Eileen

1 - 3 of 3 Posts