Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Car on hold, lead car again
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know what the entry fee will be for 100aw? I've heard lots of rumors, but nothing for sure. My co-driver and I are still trying to decide if we should go and that could be a big part of it.

·
don't lift over crest > dust
302 Posts
Seems like they better get the show on the rosd. We're coming from AZ, a little over 1400 miles, and need to start making some serious arrangements. Anyone have some info? Any would be graciously appreciated!

Cable Rhodes

·
Car on hold, lead car again
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. It sounds like we're looking at $600. Counts me out unfortuantely. I'll put the money into the car for Headwaters instead.

·
don't cut
2,252 Posts
>Thanks everyone. It sounds like we're looking at $600.
>Counts me out unfortuantely. I'll put the money into the car
>for Headwaters instead.

Keep in mind that running 100aw/TW is like running a full national. The stage mile/dollar ratio is pretty good. With most national entry fees in the $800+ dollar range, this will most likely be the cheapest 2 day event within a day of cendiv. That still may not mean you can afford it, but just keep in mind that relatively speaking it isn't expensive.

Keep in mind the awesome roads, friendly locals, good exposure, and great party that this rally offers as well.

Dennis Martin
[email protected]
920-432-4845

·
Registered
777 Posts
All those things he said are true. Thanks for the plug Dennis. So, are you gonna find a ride to try to defend your win from last year??

Curt
100AW, Volunteer Coord.

·
302 Posts
Need info ASAP. Need to enter ASAP. 1400 miles is a long way to plan for in a month! Can't wait! Can G5 be won in a 18 year old Jappo car? We'll see.

Cable Rhodes

·
Left seat and not British!
785 Posts
Here's what I can tell you. 36 Stage miles in TW and 77 in 100AW. $240 and $360 until 2/12...then it goes up.

Entry forms are waiting on R-A who is up to their butts in Sno*Drift at the moment...so trust us.....Pete Lahm and the Jemba note crew spent a week here dodging high water from 5 days of rain, so the notes are done.

Make your reservation and show up........Hurst isn't running, so I suspect Gr5 is winnable in ANYTHING!

Website should be mcuh more informative within 24 hours

www.100aw.org

Kim DeMotte
Official Old Fart, etc.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Just made my reservation for the Holiday Inn express...is that the HQ or anything?

·
302 Posts
I take it the website details are wrong. I called the Best Western and the lady said Joe and Michelle had been let go and she laughed at me when I mentioned the 39.95 rate. I also reserved the HI exp. Hope it's the HQ. Going off Brian Scott's sugg.

Cable

·
Need ride. Please send money.
1,278 Posts
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!1 I just booked with HI Express for free cuz of my HI Gold club points.
SWeeeeeeet. I had no idea it was HQ.
:D

JC
www.gnimotorsports.com

1 - 14 of 14 Posts