Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
aircooled
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would give everyone a heads up about the new rally DVD. I'm sure everyone that will be running the rally in a few months would benefit from seeing what the roads are like from both in-car and out on stage. The DVD is jam packed with in-car footage from 9 cars and it covers 14 stages. If you want to read about it more head over to: http://www.321govideo.com/press_release.php

If you want some non-biased opinions just ask all of the drivers featured in the DVD. They were all given pre-released copies and can tell you if it's worth the money.

Also, 100% of the proceeds will be donated to “Racers for Kids”, a local Missouri charity seeking to raise money and awareness for juvenile diabetes through motorsports (www.RacersForKids.com).

Order yours today for only $16.99 (includes shipping).
http://www.321govideo.com/100aw_2005.php

You can also download a five minute preview at: www.321GoVideo.com

--------------------------
DVD Info:
Fullscreen Standard 1.33:1
NTSC Format
Single Layer
2.0 Dolby Stereo
1 Hour 6 Minutes

In-car video with:
Ottey / McGarvey
Halley / Warner
Carapetyan / Telford
C. McCleery / N. McCleery
Pritchard / Westrick
J. Himes / S. Himes
Wray / Nordlie
Luikart / Kriza
Wall / Fischer

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
From the preview I'd have to say that that is possibly the best video of a rally I've seen from the US!!! Awesome job. I'm ordering one ASAP and sending you an email!

·
don't cut
4,075 Posts
I received confirmation of my order at 1:38 PM CST today. I like using the Solo on-line registration to order and having to put a car in so that the form would go through. I put down a 1947 Jeep CJ2. Wonder what class that is. :D

·
don't cut
4,075 Posts
Maybe you should keep a list of what car types people put in and see how amusing we can be. Or perhaps how amusing we think we are.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I just watched my preview dvd again yesterday, its fun to watch, good commentary, good coverage.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I really enjoyed the show thank you for producing it.
I did get lost a little bit, between who was leading what. I remember wall/fisher winning it and Cizmas placing second...
but then when I watched the DVD it became clear that there are two races going on in the show.

Again I really enjoyed the show. It was great to see and hear the stories of the event unfold. The "faster Bob" quotes are great from Carl Fisher. And Silas telling I mean *insisting* that Jake slow down for the Hay bales.....Great stuff.

M Merbach

·
aircooled
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm glad people are liking their DVDs.

Yeah, the results sometimes get a bit confusing considering that there was the club national event, along with two club events (TpWil & 100AW). But there just wasn't enough club national guys to fill up a whole DVD.

·
Right Side Ballast
775 Posts
Received mine yesterday and watched it last night. Great job! Following "who's winning what" was handled well, in-car and external mix was excellent. Multiple "story lines" easy to follow, and a real sense of what the 100AW stages are like. This one sets a high standard for any other event DVDs to meet.

Dick Moser

·
don't cut
4,075 Posts
15 year old daughter of my old college room mate watched the video with us last night. Juanita got the route book out and they were following it with the in-car. Not easy but we may have a new rallyist in Texas. Well at least in a few years. :7
Richard

1 - 15 of 15 Posts