Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
********SOLD********

Hi, I'm selling my 90% built 04 Mitsubishi Lancer Rally Car with 120k miles on it. By 90% it just needs a skid plate and then the small stuff like a first aid kit etc. It's not log booked and has never been raced although it has been tested a couple times and held up very well with the stock rear independent suspension. I built this to the Rally America and NASA Rally Sport rulebooks so myself and other would have more options with the car. I put over $7000 into and am only asking 5000 OR BEST OFFER. I NEED to sell it within 2 weeks because I'm moving out of the country. I'm willing to hear any offer. I have a clean title in hand. the car is in Prescott but I could meet in Phoenix if needed. Below is a long list of things done to the car. The car has a 2.0L 16valve 4cly SOHC engine.

I did not do my own cage. It was professionally built at Vigilante Off-Road by Jay in Prescott AZ and the design and early inspection was done by Roger Hull a rally scrutineer in AZ. The only reason this build didn't see its complete finish and logbook was because my family decided to move to New Zealand and I was not going to continue investing into the car after that point.

ADDED:
6 point Rally Spec Roll Cage
2 Corbeau Forza Rally Sport Racing Seats
4 Recaro Racing Seat Brackets
2 5 point Race-Quip Racing Harness
4 Rally Amour Mud Flaps
2 New Black Headlight Housings w/ New Head Lights
Black Rally Mesh Grill
Black 3/8th Front Lip
Short Ram Intake
Rally Exhaust System
Battery Box
Main Wiring Harness
Radiator
Thermostat
And more plus A LOT of hours of work as you probably know.

Also just put a new windshield, 2 new tires and a new battery in it.

You can call or text 928 706 0799 or email me at [email protected].

Thanks,
-Aaron

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did not do my own cage. It was professionally built at Vigilante Off-Road by Jay in Prescott AZ and the design and early inspection was done by Roger Hull a rally scrutineer in AZ. The only reason this build didn't see its complete finish and logbook was because my family decided to move to New Zealand and I was not going to continue investing into the car after that point.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You might want to actually read the first post. Stock suspension, not logbooked. Implies the poster did his own cage.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,

Is car still available? If purchased, when would I need to pick it up by?

Do you have any other equipment not mentioned that would come along with purchase (i.e. that may not be installed yet or advertised such as helmets, intercom, light kit, odometer, etc.)?

Thank you.

[email protected]

·
www.tommygunrally.com
1,541 Posts
You might want to actually read the first post. Stock suspension, not logbooked. Implies the poster did his own cage.
Hmmm...maybe YOU should read the post.

He said it had stock REAR suspension, which implies he may have had something different on the front (not uncommon for Mitsubishi rally cars) and just because it's not log booked doesn't mean he did the cage. Given some of the glaring holes in the for sale ad, my questions were relevant.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts