Special Stage Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 66 Results
  1. Car Construction and Equipment
    Delusional aging Japanese import car guy with a wild hair to build a fun, reliable, "BUDGET" (as if that were a thing) off-road/rallycross Mazda2 with my daughter. We're starting this build with a lightly "tapped" salvage auction 2011 Mazda2 1.5L 5 speed manual with low miles and apparently...
  2. Rally Cars For Sale
    For sale is a project rally/rallycross WRX that I never will get to do. Time has passed and new priorities coupled with admitting I can't do everything has prompted me to send my dream down the river. Background: I purchased this car in its current state from a gentleman who used it as a track...
  3. RallyCross
    Attention rallycross drivers! Registration is now open for Glen Helen Practice and Championship #1 on February 3rd to 4th. Please follow these links to register: Number Reservation: http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/...event_id=16492 Practice...
  4. New Member Forum - Introduce Yourself
    Hello all My name is David Dalrymple and I live in Clinton,NJ. I've been a rally nut since 1981 when my dad bought me a Tamiya R/C car kit of an Audi Quattro rally car. The more I could find out about it the more I was hooked! Spin the clock forward to the mid90s when I met my wife who is...
  5. Pacific Southwest
    On the CRS website, the link to the Forum points to this section yet there is no activity since 2014! I'm not sure if the forum format is not conducive for people to talk & share photos/videos, so I started this Facebook group: California Rally Series Enthusiasts. I'm not trying to step...
  6. RallyCross
    I need some help, and I will be posting this on a few different threads, seeing how some haven't had a poster on them in over a year... I am a high school senior and went to Team O'Neil's Rally School last summer and caught the rally bug. As of right now, rallycross seems like the cheapest way...
  7. RallyCross
    Ride with FMX and Off-Road multi time champion Brian Deegan as he shakes down his 600+ hp, turbo charged, all-wheel drive Global Rally Cross car in preparation for his next race. Listen to Deegan describe what it’s like to race some of the best drivers in the world head to head in one of the...
  8. Event Announcements
    ONLY $125 RallyX at The FIRM is a new off road racing series that will consist of timed race laps on a 80/20 off-road to tarmac race course. The drivers have to navigate through a challenging course to compete for the quickest lap times which means fast driving and plenty of sideways sliding...
  9. RallyCross
    ONLY $125 RallyX at The FIRM is a new off road racing series that will consist of timed race laps on a 80/20 off-road to tarmac race course. The drivers have to navigate through a challenging course to compete for the quickest lap times which means fast driving and plenty of sideways sliding...
  10. RallyCross
    Hey, I'll thinking about getting a car for rallyX and I am looking for events in the CT/New England area. I have not had a lot of luck using the SCCA website. I found a rallyX in Stafford Spring CT and the NER@NED Rallycross in NH. Are there other organizations that I do not know about? I...
  11. Rally Cars For Sale
    For sale is my 1984 325e E30 Price: $5000 Engine/Drivetrain: Car drives and handles very well. Shifts into each gear smoothly and the engine idles, revs, and pulls very well. No issues on the mechanical end of this vehicle and it is leak free. I have all parts required to complete an i head...
  12. USA
    Hi. I'm 17 and I've always wanted to go rallying. The problem is im a 17 year old highschool student with little money. Does anyone know of a good way to raise money to buy a car to Rallycross in? Im just trying to get something that I can take out on weekends and have fun in, and eventually...
  13. Pacific Southwest
    My wife and I are trying to find ways to foster more rallycross in the SF Bay Area (the closest events are currently out by Sacramento, or occasionally up in Santa Rosa, which are 2-3 hours from San Jose). To that end, over on DirtyImpreza, we thought it might be good to just start having some...
  14. RallyCross
    http://rallyx.me/ Doing a little website side project and wanted to see if anyone would think this is a good/shitty idea or have suggestions. The site displays all the rallycross organizations and schools on a map of the US to help people find events in their area. Also have a map of the...
  15. RallyCross
    WRC frontrunner M-Sport is facing an exciting 2015 rallycross campaign after agreeing deals to supply its Ford Fiesta ST RX to teams in the USA. Having revealed the Ford Fiesta ST RX in 2013, M-Sport continues to expand its projects in the flourishing rallycross sector. Piloted by global...
  16. RallyCross
    In case you haven't seen it, http://jalopnik.com/cheap-and-dirty-why-rallycross-is-the-best-deal-in-rac-1643543059 ...Paul
  17. New Member Forum - Introduce Yourself
    Hey guys my name is Ty Duncan. I'm from Colorado and I love rally I am also really new to it. Me and my friend are currently saving up for a car to do regional rallycross here in Colorado. Thinking about going with a VW golf Mk2 to start out with and just learning everything as we go whether it...
  18. RallyCross
    Just wanted to let everyone know that David will be teaming up with Rhys Millen in a Hyundai Veloster for this weekend's X Games LA. He is soooooo excited I bet he doesn't sleep a wink until then! For all the details, pixs, etc...
  19. Midwest
    July is almost upon us and it's been since May that we've been able to get our rallycross fix on. We have just the thing to get your car some dirt time. You may have heard through the grapevine that something big was coming for July, and those rumors are very true! For the first time ever, our...
1-19 of 66 Results