Special Stage Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 6 Results
  1. Suspension and Brakes
    Years ago when I had a Protege project I replaced the suspension uprights with parts off of a 323 GT-R. I'm finally cleaning out my garage and have some parts looking for a new home. Happy to give them away free to someone who can use them. All I ask is that you either pick them up in the...
  2. Rally Cars For Sale
    ***SOLD*** Located in Kingman, AZ. PHOTO LINK http://s345.photobucket.com/user/PeteH113/slideshow/ Purchased from our friend "theduckylittle" in MN. Never raced, recently had job/life relocation and would like to sell it. This chassis has had two podiums (Headwaters 2016, Nemadji Trail...
  3. New Member Forum - Introduce Yourself
    This rally obsession started with a gift from my mother: 3 days at the Team O'Neil Rally School. I had a blast tossing those cars around their roads, and when I left, I felt more confident on the road than ever. Well, long story short, I may have decided to try a little rally on a back road and...
  4. Rally Cars For Sale
    SOLD - 2001 Mazda Protégé MP3 Rally Car - Ready to Rally - SOLD We are selling our 2001 Mazda Protégé MP3 rally car to finance the build of our new car. The Mazda just completed Rally West Virginia, finishing 3rd in class and 10th overall. Log book - the roll cage meets NASA and Rally...
  5. USA
    Just a quick note to anyone rallying a Mazda, thinking about rallying a Mazda, or simply staring at a Mazda and a pile of DOM tubing and wondering what to do with it: we just re-wrote the rally contingency rules and made it MUCH EASIER to get some cash. The new rules are also retroactive to the...
  6. USA
    He just emailed me to let me know he just received his Mazdaspeed Rewards VISA card in the mail from his fine finish at the Team Oneil rally. Remember, whatever series you run in, if you're in a Mazda...ANY Mazda... JOIN THE MAZDASPEED TEAM! It pays! http://www.mazdamotorsports.com/
1-6 of 6 Results