Special Stage Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 6 Results
  1. Rally Cars For Sale
    The time has come for the ford focus to find a new garage. Moved to Arizona and wanted to try out the UTV scene. Sad to see it go after all the good times had, but need to sell for new toys. This car has been very well maintained and is ready to go to the races. I raced it for one season (5...
  2. Rally Cars For Sale
    2001 Ford Focus ZX3 for sale. Scca/ Rally America logbook. Great car never rolled or wrecked and has only 14.5k original miles. Originally built on the west coast by Cascade Autosport. Long list of podium finishes in both regional and national events. Specs: FSWERKS turbo kit. Garrett gt28rs...
  3. New Member Forum - Introduce Yourself
    Hi all, I'm a new poster and longtime lurker who is hoping to be ready to compete in Rally America events in the Northeast for the 2014 season. I would be driving a 2001 Focus built to spec, but there is one somewhat trivial issue I'm having figuring out whether the WRC Focus wing is legal. If...
  4. Engine and Transmission
    Hey Gents, Have the following parts for sale...all brand new. Installed on a project car that never made it past the project phase...sigh. MSD Performance Coil Pack 8241 for '00-04 Ford Focus Zetec/SVT/ST170 - $50 shipped obo 8mm plug wires $40 - **SOLD** Samco Sport Red Silicone Hoses...
  5. Rally Cars For Sale
    Hi Everyone I'm selling my 2001 Ford Focus ZX3 (G2) car. I've had this car for a couple of years now and its time for me to move on. I last raced this car at STPR this year. I had a fuel filter issue and was not able to continue after stage 11. That is fixed now and the car is ready to race...
  6. USA
    Hi guys. Since I am new, I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Bobby and I am currently enlisted stationed near Memphis. Ever since I was a kid I was drawn to the WRC on BBC America and have dreamed about racing ever since. I have always loved real racing and played as many racing...
1-6 of 6 Results