Special Stage Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 26 Results
  1. Safety Products
    I have my equipment for sale. ~ 17 rally weekends on these. Sparco Pro Cup X Suit Size 56 (Large) Off white and black. Bag included. Stilo WRC DES helmet with Post Anchors, and Tinted Silver Shield. Size Medium. Will come with original screw kit so the helmet can be used without a shield...
  2. Miscellaneous
    Hello, I have: Sparco Peltor G7 model Helmet , White, with intercom, Hans ready, Size L, in box, Fia approved, used at 2 rallies: price: 325 MoMo Rally helmet, size L, used for practice a few times, with intercom, HANS ready, : price 200 USD OBO Hans Schroth harness model 20m sport size M...
  3. Safety Products
    HANS device for sale. Has both SFi and FIA tags.used 7 times without incident. Asking 450.00 shipping extra. Doug 612-309-781eight
  4. Canada
    So im pretty new to the whole rally thing and this website and i SWEAR i looked high and low for the answer to my question and where to post this but i couldn't find much so here goes nothing lol! Im looking to buy a used HANS device and a racing suit as i will most likely be Co-Driving this...
  5. Midwest
    Hey everyone... I am in need of a medium Hans device for the Magnum Opus Rally on April 21st. I am Co-Driving for Amanda Skelly #853. If anyone has one I could borrow please contact me :)
1-5 of 26 Results