Special Stage Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-16 of 17 Results
  1. Exterior Accessories
    2006-2007 Subaru Gd sti body panels. full front. Both front fenders Bumper cover Three grille inserts Fog light covers sti Red hood with oem scoop Package deal $800 and sti front grille insert new in box. Discontinued at dealer. No inventory. $150 rear 06-07 sti rear bumper cover. $200
    $800 USD
  2. Rally Cars For Sale
    For sale is a project rally/rallycross WRX that I never will get to do. Time has passed and new priorities coupled with admitting I can't do everything has prompted me to send my dream down the river. Background: I purchased this car in its current state from a gentleman who used it as a track...
  3. Rally Cars For Sale
    READY TO RACE AND WIN TODAY ! For sale - class winning Subaru WRX rally car. This is a well-built and fully sorted rally car ready to compete. Started as Group N car that competed in N4 class in Rally Mexico and Matthew Johnson placed 9th overall (first USA car) in the 2009 International Rally...
  4. Rally Cars For Sale
    For sale - class winning Subaru WRX rally car for a fraction of what it would take to replicate. Enter a rally tomorrow with this fast and reliable rally car. This is a well-built and fully sorted rally car ready to compete. Started as Group N car that competed in N4 class in Rally Mexico and...
  5. Street Vehicles For Sale
    Rare opportunity to own this JDM Subaru Impreza WRX Sti! 2000 is the first year production for the Japanese market bugeye WRX. This car is 100% factory stock with clean Illinois title and registration. The car is extremely clean and complete for its age and mileage. Everything is in working...
  6. Street Vehicles For Sale
    89k miles Feal Max Travel 441 Coilovers Whiteline Anti-lift Kit Whiteline Front Swaybar Whiteline Rear Swaybar Whiteline End Links Cobb Intake and Filter Cobb turbo-back exhaust Cobb Plug/Play Handheld Programmer Once Wheels **BRAND NEW** Bridgestone Potenza Tires Kartboy Short-throw Shifter CSF...
  7. Rally Cars For Sale
    I have a 2004 wrx caged (custom cages) shell that i had planned on keeping as a backup but ended up with a street car as well so I am going to sell it as a package deal. The Shell Bought this as a wrx street car and started to build it into my first rally car. The shell is %80 complete and...
  8. Rally Cars For Sale
    The ad can be seen by clicking here (.pdf format): Rocket Rally 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STI - Open Class Please send all your inquiries to sales@rocketrally.com
  9. Rally Cars For Sale
    Link to my original ad: http://www.specialstage.com/classifieds/show-ad/?id=483 1992 Subaru Legacy with 1996 JDM WRX turbo motor. Car is log booked and has 27 completed rally's. (NASA / Rally-America approved). The car has perfect power 6 and was tuned by RalliTek. Flow tested injectors...
  10. Street Vehicles For Sale
    SOLD!
  11. Suspension and Brakes
    Description: I am selling Brand New struts that I bought a few years ago when I was a DMS dealer. Due to strong demand DMS has introduced this new product. The DMS Gold 40mm performance street range of shock absorbers. This is a simultaneously bump/rebound adjustable shock with a wide...
  12. Street Vehicles For Sale
    Posting this ad for my old co-driver, Neil Smith (UN 'nicebloke' on SS: http://www.specialstage.com/forums/member.php?1346-nicebloke) . Please contact him, not me, for further info. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/3861708629.html Clean, un-modded, un-thrashed family-owned (notice the car...
  13. Car Construction and Equipment
    I'm building a Subaru WRX STI rally car and need help with proper suspension set up! I am planning to run hot bits adjustable rally coil over setup. I need help with Valve rates. What is a good base line setup? What about alignment? What should I run in the way of caster and camber? Any help...
  14. Car Construction and Equipment
    Im getting my new, not so new, WRX in the next few weeks, 2004, i hope...:confused: I got a good chunk of cash still left over and was eager to see what parts I should start getting NOW, so I can get to work ASAP. Now I know some ppl would say its stupid to buy and build a Rally car. But also iv...
  15. Car Construction and Equipment
    Does anyone have any tips for de-pinning the ECU connectors on an 06 WRX (very similar to 06/07 STi I think). I'm really close to being done with my strip/merge to my 2000RS - but I have a bunch of cruise and other misc system wiring that I want to remove properly so I don't have any shorts or...
1-16 of 17 Results