Looking for race ready car

Thread: Looking for race ready car

Default Looking for race ready car

If anyone is selling something suitable for entry level, please speak up. Looking to do Rallyx and sprints. Preferably something already log booked.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Rally, my drug of choice. mellow65's Avatar

If you're not already on the Facebook North America For Sale page, you should check there. There isn't as much happening here anymore, unfortunately, as most of all things rally has been moved to facebook.
    G2 Mazdaru?!?!?! Build Thread

"Rally racing makes a heroin addiction look like a vague craving for something salty"

Quote Originally Posted by mellow65 View Post
    If you're not already on the Facebook North America For Sale page, you should check there. There isn't as much happening here anymore, unfortunately, as most of all things rally has been moved to facebook.
    Can you point me to that page? I would love to be in the know about this stuff.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Rally, my drug of choice. mellow65's Avatar

https://www.facebook.com/groups/759562764155197/

I will always say avoid FB as much as you can, but it's the way of the world anymore.
    G2 Mazdaru?!?!?! Build Thread

"Rally racing makes a heroin addiction look like a vague craving for something salty"

It seems there are a few good rally rigs for sale there. OP how's your search so far?