Aux light on a Sentra

Thread: Aux light on a Sentra

Default Aux light on a Sentra

Hey all,

I got a set of Hella 500FF's I want to make a removable bracket for my 03 sentra. I was wondering if anyone already was running this generation of car and had something already made up I could use for inspiration?

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

100 K left 2

Looking at the crash beam photos online, make 2 flat mounts to drill and screw on top of you crash beam. Bend a bar and weld to the plates. You can unbold the plates to remove said bar. Make slits in the top of the bumper to slide on.

Would look like my old one but detachable. This one is welded straight to the crash bar.

https://s36.photobucket.com/user/kno...turc2.jpg.html

The 7Inch 90W Cree Laser Light LED Driving Lights. It is a cool engineering beam pattern design, nice performance even in foggy days. Its laser source has a long range of up to at least 2 km and can be seen farther. Now to fabricate any material to your choice, get the Best Tube Bending and Notching Equipment Made at roguefab
    Last edited by roguefab; 05-19-2020 at 07:50 AM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bue car View Post
    Looking at the crash beam photos online, make 2 flat mounts to drill and screw on top of you crash beam. Bend a bar and weld to the plates. You can unbold the plates to remove said bar. Make slits in the top of the bumper to slide on.

Would look like my old one but detachable. This one is welded straight to the crash bar.

https://s36.photobucket.com/user/kno...turc2.jpg.html
    That looks like a good placement for an auxiliary light or even a light bar. We are getting Sentra as a fun project after we finished installing the rack and tonneau from 4Wheelonline onto the Superduty. Adding an LED light bar would be a great idea.