Another Bluebaru

Thread: Another Bluebaru

100 K left 2

Default Another Bluebaru

I've been lurking on here forever, and I've never made this post. Figured that I should before the world ends.

Being from Central NY my first event was Black River Stages 2009. Having a family camp local to the event made it easy to spectate and we did that each September for a few years. Illegally shredding snowy roads on a nightly basis 4-5 months out of the year made me ask myself if they do this rally stuff on snow... With a quick YouTube search I found a spectator video edit from Sno*Drift. That all it took, I immediately called and booked a room at the Atlanta Motel that same night, and a few months later loaded up after class and drove out to Michigan my first snow event. That was in January of 2011, and I have yet to miss a S*D since then. I became more involved in rally towards the end of college in 2014-15ish. With some liquid courage at a rally after party in Maine I volunteered to crew for pretty well known privateer team and a couple weeks later I was on a plane to Northern Minnesota for Ojibwe. Since then I've probably crewed for 30 or events with 5-6 different teams. I always knew I wanted a car of my own, and finally had the time, space and funds to do so. In May of 2019 I purchased a well built, used, Open Light Impreza. I stripped it down to a glorified bare shell, and returned all the fancy & expensive bits that I couldn't afford to upkeep or replace to the owner. Over the course of a few months I cleaned up, updated, and refinished the car and built myself a nicely equipped, budget friendly, clean & simple NA4wd car. Ran S*D 2020 as my first event and have been patiently waiting for the next one.

And now here we are, just waiting...

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

200 square left

Welcome!

Sounds like you are off to a solid start.
    .................................................. .....................

Support your Local North American Rally Forum!!

While they are still around-and get the hell off Farsebook!!

We still have Specialstage & RallyAnarchy.

Post up Here:

https://rallyanarchy.com/phorum/posting.php

and here:

https://www.specialstage.com/forums/forum.php