Special Stage Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS 1991 Talon AWD production rally car

8K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Blinken 
#1 ·
1991 DSM Talon Rally Race Car

Selling my production prepped Talon- Log booked, full cage, AWD, stock engine with intake restrictor in place.

New Competition Clutch and rebuilt transmission have 1 event on them. Terratrip,- I removed my aux gauges for my new project, 3 50mm gauge blanks.

Car runs great, has had recent oil change and new brakes. Its been garaged, maintained the last 5 years. Only 1 rally X on refreshed transmission.
I've got a lot of spares as well. Extra fenders, Skid plate, bumpers, light bar, doors, wheel bearings, wheels, bushings, driveshaft - stuff you will need!!

It will need a little refreshing as its been in storage for several years -tires/wheels, all safety gear, need to be updated. I start it up and drive around the neighborhood once a month to shake off the cobwebs.;)

Car is street legal here in Oregon and will pass emissions. Currently set up for gravel, with hotbits coilovers, stock SB. Sitting on street wheels and tires - I still have two 15" Compmotive racing wheels and a few old spare mud/dirt tires.

Car handles very predictably and smoothly. has been a very competitive car with class podiums here in the northwest and in Canada where it was built. Tons of fun at local Rally X!

I need to sell the car ASAP, -asking $4,500.

Located in Hillsboro, Oregon. Shipping/transportation is buyer's concern.

I can't upload photos on the forum yet - email for photos and more info. Thanks

pm or e-mail Blinken96@hotmail.com

I'll update with links to Bring a Trailer or any other listing I make for the car.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.