Looking to enter the world of Rally

Thread: Looking to enter the world of Rally

100 K left 2

Default Looking to enter the world of Rally

Hey everyone,
    I'm excited to join this community to see what this sport is all about and eventually join or start my own team. I always wanted to participate in some kind of motorsport but I didn't realize how accessable stage rally is! I currently drive a 2019 Ford Fiesta ST and I love how it handles on dirt roads and snow! What kind of fwd cars would you guys reccomend that are novice friendly but have the same tail happy dynamics at a cheap price?

Looking forward to getting involved!
    -Brett

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by zeddzik View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I'm excited to join this community to see what this sport is all about and eventually join or start my own team. I always wanted to participate in some kind of motorsport but I didn't realize how accessable stage rally is! I currently drive a 2019 Ford Fiesta ST and I love how it handles on dirt roads and snow! What kind of fwd cars would you guys reccomend that are novice friendly but have the same tail happy dynamics at a cheap price?

Looking forward to getting involved!
    -Brett
    Welcome!

A plain old fiesta is a popular choice in recent years. There are kits to put them together. Even a stock fiesta with a few durability mods can be competitive.

Rally, my drug of choice. mellow65's Avatar

Ford Focuses were popular and still kind of are. Enough to have an aftermarket support. VW Golfs have a strong following. And even a simple subaru converted to FWD. You get all the aftermarket, but half of the drivetrain.
    G2 Mazdaru?!?!?! Build Thread

"Rally racing makes a heroin addiction look like a vague craving for something salty"