Available to crew for Winter Sno*Drift

Thread: Available to crew for Winter Sno*Drift

100 K left 2

Default Available to crew for Winter Sno*Drift

Hey everyone, I'm new here and am looking to get into stage rally. I would love to help a team out and learn about the ins and outs of a rally event. I have plenty of experience wrenching on my Fiesta ST so I can lend a hand mechanically as well. PM me if you're interested.

-Brett

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by zeddzik View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm new here and am looking to get into stage rally. I would love to help a team out and learn about the ins and outs of a rally event. I have plenty of experience wrenching on my Fiesta ST so I can lend a hand mechanically as well. PM me if you're interested.

-Brett
    Hi Brett.
    Crewing is a great way to get out to your first event or two. If you don't find a spot, don't forget that you'll learn even more as a volunteer for the rally and events always need people.

100 oversquare right bentmettle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zeddzik View Post

-Brett
    Where are you generally located?

I am building an ST, and although I have my doubts I will make SD this year, I sure wouldn't mind some local to SE Michigan help if someone were so inclined.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

100 K left 2

I need to volunteer soon myself.

100 K left 2

Quote Originally Posted by bentmettle View Post
    Where are you generally located?

I am building an ST, and although I have my doubts I will make SD this year, I sure wouldn't mind some local to SE Michigan help if someone were so inclined.
    I'm located right outside of Detroit shoot me a PM and I'll give you my contact info!