Newbie to Rallying

Thread: Newbie to Rallying

Talking Newbie to Rallying

Hi, this is Mike Cohen and I am finally getting to partaking in rally racing. I have been off-road and road racing the last 25 years and have been a HUGE fan of rallying back to the Killer B days.

I am out west and looking to participate in the CRS / NASA events and others in this region. I am a little disappointed to see how the activity has dropped off lately. However, this is not only happening in rallying, but motorsports in general.

Any guidance as to where I should be looking, reading, posting would be greatly appreciated. I would like to acquire or build a RWD rally car to help my Godson out with his gravel skills for off-road racing on high speed roads. I really like Toyota's as I have a few built 4AGE's left over from desert and short course off-road racing. I am open to a Truck as well.

Thanks!
    Mike

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

200 square left

Welcome . Yes it’s too bad about the forums slowing down so much. Check this site out, and rallyanarchy.com as well. It’s dead over there, actually even deader, but both sites have a lot of info if you search older posts. And if you post up eventually you’ll get an answer -usually.

So you are off road raced trucks? And what did you Road race?
    .................................................. .....................

Support your Local North American Rally Forum!!

While they are still around-and get the hell off Farsebook!!

We still have Specialstage & RallyAnarchy.

Post up Here:

https://rallyanarchy.com/phorum/posting.php

and here:

https://www.specialstage.com/forums/forum.php

Welcome aboard dear.