ISO/WTB: Turn key rally car

Thread: ISO/WTB: Turn key rally car

Default ISO/WTB: Turn key rally car

Looking for a turn key ready to race rally car. My budget is about $8000. Probably not going to find exactly what I want but I can start with something small then move onto bigger and better race cars in the future. Let me know what you got, thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

I've got a 2002 Ford Focus SVT for sale. Ready to rally, CARS log book, car located in Quebec City, Canada. 6000USD

Sent you a PM Ritch! Thanks.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Still looking...please post up if you anything for sale, thanks!

Still looking for a car? I have a 1985 Toyota Corolla gts for sale. Rwd, new engine, rebuilt and modified transmission, spare tires/wheels and 2 spare engines and spare transmission. Pm me for Mor details and photos if you're interested!

Quote Originally Posted by Stick4444 View Post
    Still looking for a car? I have a 1985 Toyota Corolla gts for sale. Rwd, new engine, rebuilt and modified transmission, spare tires/wheels and 2 spare engines and spare transmission. Pm me for Mor details and photos if you're interested!
    I'd be interested to know more, I'm unable to pm though

I'll try to post some pictures later but details are as follows: 1985 Toyota Corolla gts with CARS spec logbook Ed rally cage. Car has not competed in any events but has run in 3 test days with approximately 200-300 stage kms. Engine is a rebuilt 4age with retop high compression internals, high pressure oil pump mod and extended oil pickup screen, stock cams but I have some higher lift cams as well. Transmission has been rebuilt and modified with a close ration TRD 3rd gear in the 5th gear position (instead of shifting 1,2,3,4,5 you shift 1,2,3, 5,4. The car did have one minor excursion off the road and the damage was purely cosmetic. Rear bumper was replaced with a mk2 Jetta bumper instead of the Corolla bumper.
    The car will come with several sets of tires and wheels including a set of studded kw22 with studs, a set of bf good rich mud tires and various Corolla rims. Car is located in Calgary Alberta Canada

Hey Stick4444, please contact me at [email protected] regarding your Corolla GTS for sale. I'm interested, thanks!