Charleston, SC

Thread: Charleston, SC

Default Charleston, SC

Hey Guys!

Officially new to special stage but have browsed for years. I'm finally getting into a position to get a car and start racing. I grew up racing in the open-wheeled and sports car world. I finally stepped away from trying to make racing a career back in 2014 and focused on getting a legitimate career . Hoping to get a car and hit at least 2 events in the 2019 season. Looking forward to being apart of the community!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by boofers View Post
    Hey Guys!

Officially new to special stage but have browsed for years. I'm finally getting into a position to get a car and start racing. I grew up racing in the open-wheeled and sports car world. I finally stepped away from trying to make racing a career back in 2014 and focused on getting a legitimate career . Hoping to get a car and hit at least 2 events in the 2019 season. Looking forward to being apart of the community!
    Welcome!

Rally is a great time and it's cheaper than most of the racing you mentioned. The great thing is that with seat time and a little talent almost anything is competitive at least within a class.

boofers, where do you live? What have you raced?

Good thing changing your focus and getting a career. It works so that you can have money to go rallying.

What cars are you looking at? Don't get sucked into the high maintenance cars. You can win class and place in the top ten in 2wd. It feels great to position in front of AWD. With your racing background, anything is possible.

Welcome.