Special Stage Forums banner

Bimarco futura

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Perry 
#1 ·
The Bimarco futura seems like a good seat option that isn't real expensive and might fit a tall guy.

I couldn't find anyone running them at the last couple rallies I've been to. I was hoping to sit in one before committing.

Any experience with them? Is there a reason I don't see them in use?
I'm 6'2, 34 inch waist.
Thanks.

#2 · (Edited)
i've been using them couple years ago in a car i've sold and the new owner was happy with them as well.
I'm 6" and hips 15" (trust me that's more important than waist measurements).
I liked them. My co-driver was a bit bigger and complained his seat wasn't wide enough for his butt but only if seated for hours.
I think he's as big as You.
so basically it's not about waist. measure how wide Your bottom part is. I measured mine while seating between two large books.
The reason not many people using Bimarco i thuink mainly because they prefer to buy stuff locally instead of waiting.
PS. Currently i have Mirco RS2 seats installed because always wanted a seat with wings for protecting the upper part of my body lol.
Being using them for couple years and couldn't be happier.
They're slightly wider in the bottom too. And I don't mind waiting couple weeks for the seats to arrive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.