Special Stage Forums banner

Rally WV, Cherokee Trails, and Rally TN

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Markku 
#1 ·
I would love to see these rallies return, especially WV and Cherokee. I attended the last Rally WV. Anyone know if there's being work done to get any of these rallies back in action? Why'd they end? I'll be first to admit I'm doing nothing but hoping and wishing, which doesn't create rallies. :cool:

#3 ·
Nope, never done more than volunteer at a handful of rallies. I am the problem; I just want to rally but not organize one, but with that being said I'd definitely help from afar. :) Hope this doesn't end the discussion, I'm truly interested in knowing if any work is being done to make these rallies return.

#5 ·
Somebody recently looked into reviving Cherokee Trails but the forest agency that controls those roads had no interest, from what I understand.
I'm sure Anders at Nasa Rallysport has all the details to revive Rally TN. Would just take a dedicated couple of people near there to do the leg work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.