Rally WV, Cherokee Trails, and Rally TN

Thread: Rally WV, Cherokee Trails, and Rally TN

Default Rally WV, Cherokee Trails, and Rally TN

I would love to see these rallies return, especially WV and Cherokee. I attended the last Rally WV. Anyone know if there's being work done to get any of these rallies back in action? Why'd they end? I'll be first to admit I'm doing nothing but hoping and wishing, which doesn't create rallies.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

your other left, you idiot

Um, have you been an organizer?
    Would you like to be an organizer?

Press on,
    just a poor, dumb, Michigan(now Wisconsin) navie
    KC8YHT
    jimmy

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
    Um, have you been an organizer?
    Would you like to be an organizer?

Press on,
    Nope, never done more than volunteer at a handful of rallies. I am the problem; I just want to rally but not organize one, but with that being said I'd definitely help from afar. Hope this doesn't end the discussion, I'm truly interested in knowing if any work is being done to make these rallies return.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rallyfreak202 View Post
    I would love to see these rallies return, especially WV and Cherokee. I attended the last Rally WV. Anyone know if there's being work done to get any of these rallies back in action? Why'd they end? I'll be first to admit I'm doing nothing but hoping and wishing, which doesn't create rallies.
    Just moved to TN and would love to see a few rallies closer than SOFR, at 5 hours away. I can help organize but I have no experience. Also, just bought a rally car, my first.

Somebody recently looked into reviving Cherokee Trails but the forest agency that controls those roads had no interest, from what I understand.
    I'm sure Anders at Nasa Rallysport has all the details to revive Rally TN. Would just take a dedicated couple of people near there to do the leg work.

I liked Cherokee Trails but I loved the Chattahoochee Forest Pro Rally. That was a tough, (like the old POR Rally) mean rally that if wet was a slippy red clay mess - loved running it!