Special Stage Forums banner

Beginner Co-driver available

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  dunhamr1 
#1 ·
Hello my name is Jeff. I'm looking to co-drive for somone throughout the 2018 season. I am still a novice but I learn fast and I'm also ready to go fast! Message me and can talk.

#2 · (Edited)
Welcome Jeff!

Glad you're getting into co-driving, check out the link in my signature to the NASA Rally Sport Rally University and read through it to get a good idea about what everything is about.

Also, I'd pick up a copy of Mark Williams book, "A Guide to Rally Co-Driving in North America" www.rallycodriver.com Worth every penny, I read and took notes more than once before my first rally and I really felt prepared. As a co-driver you'll be responsible for the operations of the car (besides the driving) during the rally, so you should try to volunteer at a rally or two (maybe you have already?) and get a feel for the timecards and what's written on them and how an event functions.

There's also Oz RallyPro training with Alex and Rhianon Gelsomino (while pricy, you learn many things you didn't know you didn't know), if you really want to step your game up.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have also, I'm happy to help folks get started in rally if there's things I can help with. Respond or shoot me a PM, it'll send me an email.

-Ryan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.