Thread: New

100 K left 2

Default New

Hello everyone. I just signed up. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

100 K right 2

Welcome aboard. What are your interests?
    Because Racecar...

The first rule of Racecar, is that we do not talk about Racecar.

"Absolutely Not! No. Rally racing is a back alley sport, filled with jackals, headhunters, and thugs." - Pops Racer.

100 K left 2

I have been interested in Rallying since I was a kid, my uncle used to take my cousin and I to see local rallys in New Zealand. (I am a kiwi now living in the states). I did a 3 day course at team O’Neil and have done a couple of rallyx events.
    I am interested in spectating and volunteering at some rallys and possibly buying a car at some stage.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Welcome welcome! Where are you currently living? (general area)

Team O'Neil is a good start, though things fade over time. Keep your eyes out here and the Facebook buy/sell group (mostly Facebook) for cars that'll pop up.

Volunteering is the best way to spectate! You'll get closer and interact with drivers and co-drivers as well (Ask Questions!). Look on www.nasarallysport.com , www.rally-america.com , and www.americanrallyassociation.com for the schedules for this year (eventually there will be a nice map when more events confirm dates).
    Good place to get started: Rally University

100 K left 2

I am just outside Albany, NY.
    I was hoping to get to a rally this year but work got in the way. I will have more time next year so will definitely get to at least one. I saw a list of rallys for this year and there looks like there are a few in this area.
    I will take a look at the Facebook group. Thanks for the information.

100 K left 2

Daniel I just looked at your website. I did a rallyX with your group in Florida a year or two ago.

100 K right 2

RallyCross is just the beginning. Team O'Neil was a great start, and will get your basics honed nicely. The 3 day school definitely was the right way to go, as the 1 day is just basics that most car nuts know anyways. I am from New Hampshire originally, and plan on going to the 3 day school myself in the next year or two, as my RallyCross car slowly develops into something legal for full stage rally.

Hope you had a good time when you did the event with Central Florida Region. A great group of guys and gals down here. We just finished up our 2017 season last weekend. Next test and tune and drivers school is in December, with event number one for 2018 being in January. My rookie season, with the car I had built was this year, and I was able to hold second place for the Modified Front championship. Hoping to do at least as well next season, while also attending some Rally Sprints while building the car to the next level. Good luck with your endeavors.
    Because Racecar...

The first rule of Racecar, is that we do not talk about Racecar.

"Absolutely Not! No. Rally racing is a back alley sport, filled with jackals, headhunters, and thugs." - Pops Racer.

100 K left 2

I had a really good experience at team o’Neil and would recommend it to anyone.
    Hopefully I can do another rallyX with CFR next time I am in Florida. Maybe I will see you down there.

There is a Great rallyx group in the North East as well, and they sometimes to Rally Sprints at Team O'Neil as well. North East RallyCross (NER), and there's a bunch of folks there that are also involved in stage rally. Get yee-self to one of those events (they run in the winter toon) and get some ride-alongs and you'll be hooked even more.
    Good place to get started: Rally University