Trade CLEAN 323GTX for 2wd rally car

Thread: Trade CLEAN 323GTX for 2wd rally car

100 K left 2

Default Trade CLEAN 323GTX for 2wd rally car

I have a very nice, clean, 323GTX with a few tasteful modifications. Comes with spare parts including a short block, head with adjustable cam gears, a rally car trans. which I'm told it's a Rod Millen trans. Has AN lines coming out of it for a cooler and the center diff is locked. The car has coil overs, newish direzza tires, new Hella lights, bolt in roll bar, wideband, electronic boost controller, egt, cd player, cool f1 steering wheel. Also comes with a good spare turbo, wire harness, extra larger injectors with an old hks ecu. Nice enterior. The car drives amazingly. Clean title. Super solid, good paint too. I'm looking for a good stage prepped 2wd car to start out in. Thank you! I'm having trouble uploading pics for some reason so if you're serious, I can text or email you pics. Sorry.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

100 K left 2

Quote Originally Posted by bpdrift View Post
    I have a very nice, clean, 323GTX with a few tasteful modifications. Comes with spare parts including a short block, head with adjustable cam gears, a rally car trans. which I'm told it's a Rod Millen trans. Has AN lines coming out of it for a cooler and the center diff is locked. The car has coil overs, newish direzza tires, new Hella lights, bolt in roll bar, wideband, electronic boost controller, egt, cd player, cool f1 steering wheel. Also comes with a good spare turbo, wire harness, extra larger injectors with an old hks ecu. Nice enterior. The car drives amazingly. Clean title. Super solid, good paint too. I'm looking for a good stage prepped 2wd car to start out in. Thank you! I'm having trouble uploading pics for some reason so if you're serious, I can text or email you pics. Sorry.
    It also has Road Race engineering strut tower bars and comes with new shock insert and a Centerforce clutch.

100 K left 2

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

100 K left 2

100 K left 2

Noice! Did you put it up on the GTX forums?

100 K left 2

I haven't but I will.

Is the car for trade only or would you sell it as well? If so how much?

100 K right 2

Here's some info on my car - list is on the FB FS/FT group - would be interested in a trade:

G2 VW MK2 Jetta - Rally America Log Book - Trades Considered
    $8,000
    Ann Arbor, MI (48103)

Entry level MK2 Jetta:

Recently rebuilt 020 transmission with KAAZ LSD and 4.46 MTS FD (2 rallies).

Hot Bits suspension.

2.0 16V motor.

Tons of wheels and tires - 14" gravel and winter.

Recently rebuilt top end (no rallies).

Rally America Log Book.

Can throw in a tow dolly if someone wants.

Ready to rally - charge the fire extinguishers and go. Great car to get into the sport.

Message me for any pictures or further details - car is in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Would consider trades for early Bronco project, International Harvester Scout, enclosed race trailer, side by side UTV or two snowmobiles with trailer.

No Bronco trades, he has a Mazda 323 GTX to trade.

Perhaps OP may want my Fire Arrow? RWD and fun.