Or Best offer
Located in Kingman, AZ. Willing to deliver within 300 miles.
PHOTO LINK http://s345.photobucket.com/user/PeteH113/slideshow/
Purchased from our friend "theduckylittle" in MN.
Never raced, recently had job/life relocation and would like to sell it. This chassis has had two podiums (Headwaters 2016, Nemadji Trail 2015).
No rolls, spins, bumps, or otherwise bad things have happened to this car.
* JDM imported KL-ZE with KL-47 intake and ported throttle body. Previous owner verified the internal parts all have consistent part numbers with a KL-ZE but do not have the paper work.
* Recently rebuilt MX-3 GS Transmission with Mazdaspeed limited-slip differential.
* Hotbits with external reservoirs. Recently rebuilt by Larry Parker Racing.
* Solid pillow-ball top mounts with adjustable front camber.
* 2.5" Eibach springs in the front, Hypercoil springs in rear
* Removed front sway bar (included in spares)
* All of the front bushings were replaced right before the car was rebuilt.
* Converted to a Deka ETX-16 battery, located behind the driver.
* Car will come included with 6 snow-tires and appropriate 5-star Mazda wheels.
* Manual brake conversion with Porterfield R1S pads up front.
## Safety / Interior
* Clean RallyAmerica logbook. No "to do" notes from any of the rallies on this chassis.
* Two up-to-date Cobra Monaco Pro seats. One red Sparco Evo is pictured but not included as it is on loan from a friend.
* A full TRS Rally "Starter Kit": Belts, helmet hammock, spare tire hold down.
* Triangles, First Aid, spill kit all up to date.
* Cage is TIG welded except for the footings.
* The dash, center console, and doors have all been made to fit around the cage giving it a nice feel inside.
* Very durable front tow hook bolted directly to the frame.
* The gas tank has been "covered" with a shield per RallyAmerica rules.
* Rally Armor mudflaps
* 6 stock MX3 rims. I've been running protege 5-star rims. Both OEM style rims have held up extremely well even with snow tires on very rocky surfaces.
* 3 front bumper covers.
* 2 rear bumper covers
* 1 set of front fenders
* 2 spare doors (1 pass, 1 driver)
* 1 spare hatch (and these are *rare*)
* 1 spare parts engine (DE based not, ZE)
* 1 spare trans
* 2 factory strut/spring assemblies.
* 1 spare master cylinders
* Venerable stack of ECUs.
* A bad-day box containing: two new axles, two new ball joints, four tie-rod ends and two inner tie rods.
* Boxes of electronics, bolts, and miscellany from the previous chassis.