Special Stage Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2000 Subaru WRX Sti JDM

6K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  wvexeaterw 
#1 ·
Rare opportunity to own this JDM Subaru Impreza WRX Sti! 2000 is the first year production for the Japanese market bugeye WRX. This car is 100% factory stock with clean Illinois title and registration. The car is extremely clean and complete for its age and mileage. Everything is in working order, all lights, power windows, power mirrors, CD player radio, factory alarm with power locks. This car is fully optioned out from the factory with adjustable HID headlamps, all tools, spare tire and even factory road flare are included. I have all factory original JDM owners manuals, books, records, pamphlets and more! I even have the business card from the original Japan dealer who sold the car. From all the records and papers this car seems to be a one owner car in Japan. Well documented and taken care of. Underbody is clean with all underbody panels in tacked. No signs of damage or accidents, but does have minor bumper scratches and small ding easy repair but not necessary. Very cool JDM options with right hand drive, rear windshield wiper, Brembo brakes at all four corners, factory Recaro seats. Short shifting 6 speed manual is awesome! This car pulls hard up to 8000 rpm redline! I had the car professionally 4 wheel dyno tuned by P&L Motorsports. Car makes 270 all wheel horsepower factory stock with 93 octane fuel, super strong and healthy power! I had fluids and filter changed with full synthetic 5w30, also replaced MAP sensor and intake gaskets, no boost leaks! This car is a blast to drive, fun all day and draws attention from the right hand drive position. You will most likely not find another JDM spec stateside fully in tacked and clean condition. This car is for real with real Illinois title in hand clean and clear. Don't miss your chance for this rare gem! Low mileage only 59k miles, no rust never driven in snow, asking $18,000

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.