Special Stage Forums banner

Headwaters

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  HiTempguy 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I read somewhere (possibly on the "secret" North Am rally FB group) that both teams weren't running for points, and were not officially scored. More of a controlled practice for them.

#5 ·
Rally America has a new rule afaik that competitors with 90+ speed factors are exhibition only. When they said I was in the "lead" at the end of the first 4 stages (with Lauchlin and Nick not being included of course), I started seriously considering withdrawing on the final stage as to not mess up anyone's season points.

Edit-
And all other things being equal, wicked event. I'll be back next year, probably a big group of Canadians will come down! Awesome roads!

#7 ·
I should have said hi to lots more people, I was pretty tired and was saving my normal obnoxious self for Rocky haha. Was great to see you made it in on the rim!

LSPR is a no go, its the weekend after PFR, two weeks before one of our local western Canada regionals, and a month prior to Tall Pines.

Next year's schedule is looking interesting so far though...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.