Special Stage Forums banner

Hello from Virginia

906 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  John Vanlandingham 
#1 ·
Really enjoying this site. Joined to look for cars and been learning how much I do not know. Really interested in getting a care and getting started. Any suggestions on venues in mid-Atlantic/Southeast? Really appreciate all the knowledge here.

Chris Sadler - Rice, VA

#2 ·
Ever make it to Richmond--or the North side of Richmond? I have a good sensible friend there who maybe you could talk to..knows enough of the straight mechanical and build part--like engine and gearbox builds and he himself has weighed the idea of building a car---he hasn't because of a normal variety of things, but he has good head, an analytical one, and if you want I can put you in touch...He's not just customer--and a good one, or a "mentee" (wot da fuq you call the opposite of a mentor?), he became a friend.. (We talk of all kinds of things like the 5-6 operations I've had recently and the medical sysytem and having kids, schools, importation of parts everything.. And how much fun it'd be to build a nice simple but strong and quick car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.