Hello from Virginia

Thread: Hello from Virginia

100 K left 2

Default Hello from Virginia

Really enjoying this site. Joined to look for cars and been learning how much I do not know. Really interested in getting a care and getting started. Any suggestions on venues in mid-Atlantic/Southeast? Really appreciate all the knowledge here.

Chris Sadler - Rice, VA

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

400 flat to crest
    2007 S.126th ST. Seattle, WA. 98168, USA.

Ever make it to Richmond--or the North side of Richmond? I have a good sensible friend there who maybe you could talk to..knows enough of the straight mechanical and build part--like engine and gearbox builds and he himself has weighed the idea of building a car---he hasn't because of a normal variety of things, but he has good head, an analytical one, and if you want I can put you in touch...He's not just customer--and a good one, or a "mentee" (wot da fuq you call the opposite of a mentor?), he became a friend.. (We talk of all kinds of things like the 5-6 operations I've had recently and the medical sysytem and having kids, schools, importation of parts everything.. And how much fun it'd be to build a nice simple but strong and quick car.
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle, WA, USA
    www.rallyrace.net/jvab
    www.rallyanarchy.com

Telephone +1 206 431 9696
    Rememeber the time zone difference

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat