FS: PA 2000 Subaru RS Coupe

Thread: FS: PA 2000 Subaru RS Coupe

Default FS: PA 2000 Subaru RS Coupe

Hello I have a 2000 Subaru Rs Coupe for sale. The car has 180K miles on it and has a little rust on the passengers side quarter panel. Other than a scratch down the passenger side the car is quite clean. Now for the bad on Easter Sunday the timing belt broke so it will need a new motor. Transmission and clutch are great never had an issue shifting or going into gear. It has the H6 rear brake conversion, wrx sway bars, borla header, tsudo midpipe with high flow cat, and an OBX cat back exhaust, RokBlox mud flaps, KYB AGX Struts, brand new painted drivers side fender, and a brand new front windshield. Im asking $3500 for the car as it sits and seeing what kind of interest I would get. I am on the lookout for another motor so when I find one and put it in the price will go up. I have another rs motor with a spun bearing so you may be able to take the heads off that one and install on the motor thats in the car.

The car isn't at my house so I only have the photos that I have on my phone but I can get more photos if needed. The car will have the stock RS wheels with good toyo tires on it.

Price: $3500

Pictures:

Last picture I took of it on the trailer after the timing belt went

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

100 oversquare right

wow that's in really great shape! GLWS
    Welcome to Rally Addicts anonymous! Hi I'm Alex Rademacher, and i have a Rally problem..... 23 rallies and counting....

Where are you located?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mke723 View Post
    Where are you located?
    sorry didnt see you posted im located in wellsboro pa 16901

Bump make a reasonable offer

Bump ttt

Sold thanks for the interest