No News is Good News
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No News is Good News

Default No News is Good News

Seriously?

http://rally-america.com/events/2016/100AW/news

As of Saturday morning, second day of Mediocre Wood, there is no news. None. Zip. Nada. Ceases to Exist. Is an Ex-event. Gone to meet it's creator....

Rally has been canceled and results null and voided. Sad.

Crazy.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Dude, its the 21st century. There are facebook pages dedicated to USA rally news for weekends with events

100 oversquare right

while not quite as bad as what "wall street" got away with ... its slightly bad / annoying that in the 21st Century companies forget whole sections of their web presence, but managed to update their social media.

Ie don't forget to post News to the News section on your own website just because you also updated your facebook, twitter, tumbler, instagram accounts. but wow did you see their snap-chat update?
    Welcome to Rally Addicts anonymous! Hi I'm Alex Rademacher, and i have a Rally problem..... 23 rallies and counting....

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by logicallychallenged View Post
    Seriously?

http://rally-america.com/events/2016/100AW/news

As of Saturday morning, second day of Mediocre Wood, there is no news. None. Zip. Nada. Ceases to Exist. Is an Ex-event. Gone to meet it's creator....

Rally has been canceled and results null and voided. Sad.

Crazy.
    So did you e-mail myself or our volunteer coordinator about helping out in that regard? Or are you just another whiner bitching how the monkeys aren't entertaining you enough?
    It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favour of vegetarianism, while the wolf remains of a different opinion.
    William Ralph Inge

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the decision.

400 flat to crest
    2007 S.126th ST. Seattle, WA. 98168, USA.

Quote Originally Posted by vorpal rally View Post
    So did you e-mail myself or our volunteer coordinator about helping out in that regard? Or are you just another whiner bitching how the monkeys aren't entertaining you enough?
    Pretty over the top rude answer.
    The Foggs and the previous corporate owner of Rally America pitch their one office 2-3 man organization as "THE" 'professional" sanctioning body..
    THEY claim the high ground--it is there complaints are directed, not at the local organisers or volunteers..
    You know that..

Now at the risk of more aggressive and abusive ad hominum attacks from you, one could ask the question why do the local hard working organisers wjho doubtless want to have a good event with some recognition..why do they choose to work with an organisation--Fogg Inc---which has proven beyond reasonable doubt----to be not merely indifferent about doing anything other than raking in all the money they can grab, but obviously incapable of doing any thing other than occasional emails about early entry closing? And thus incompetent.

Why do 100AW organisers continue to work with a parasitic and incompetent sanctioning body which cannot be bothered to do anything about updates, results etc---which single individual clubs worldwide manage to do for the last 15 years????

Serious question so maybe try and keep your usual venomous attacks to a minimum.
    Last edited by John Vanlandingham; 03-23-2016 at 07:30 AM.
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle, WA, USA
    www.rallyrace.net/jvab
    www.rallyanarchy.com

Telephone +1 206 431 9696
    Rememeber the time zone difference

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Quote Originally Posted by John Vanlandingham View Post
    Pretty over the top rude answer.
    The Foggs and the previous corporate owner of Rally America pitch their one office 2-3 man organization as "THE" 'professional" sanctioning body..
    THEY claim the high ground--it is there complaints are directed, not at the local organisers or volunteers..
    You know that..

Now at the risk of more aggressive and abusive ad hominum attacks from you, one could ask the question why do the local hard working organisers wjho doubtless want to have a good event with some recognition..why do they choose to work with an organisation--Fogg Inc---which has proven beyond reasonable doubt----to be not merely indifferent about doing anything other than raking in all the money they can grab, but obviously incapable of doing any thing other than occasional emails about early entry closing? And thus incompetent.

Why do 100AW organisers continue to work with a parasitic and incompetent sanctioning body which cannot be bothered to do anything about updates, results etc---which single individual clubs worldwide manage to do for the last 15 years????

Serious question so maybe try and keep your usual venomous attacks to a minimum.
    Says the guy who is famous for ad hominem attacks. Our reasons are our own, and we'll keep our own counsel.
    It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favour of vegetarianism, while the wolf remains of a different opinion.
    William Ralph Inge

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the decision.

100 K right 2

I tried the best I could at a grassroots level.

https://www.facebook.com/rallyupdatesusa/videos

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    I tried the best I could at a grassroots level.

https://www.facebook.com/rallyupdatesusa/videos
    Thank you very much.
    William Ralph Inge

400 flat to crest
    2007 S.126th ST. Seattle, WA. 98168, USA.

Quote Originally Posted by vorpal rally View Post
    Says the guy who is famous for ad hominem attacks. Our reasons are our own, and we'll keep our own counsel.

Great dodge..

Vorpal, whatever the name really is (I say it again, go by a false name and you are not a person and deserve zero respect since those that cower and hide are not men, just chimera ) I operate under some rule I learned as a kid "as you would have others do unto you so shall you do unto them"

Logically that means if somebody is a liar, or a backstabbing 2 faced snake or whatever, and posts drivel and hype --which is insulting to the world when its expected to be believed, then a RESPONSE to that person is fine in the tone they evidently want to be treated with. And as such is not your favorite and possibly only bit of Latin you know, it is parare , which became parez or simply parry..Not an attack.
    (you know I try and help people with a lot of different problems--of course you know all so you don't need any help---so let me help you out some..In English we have a common and well understood phrase called "personal attack"...It works fine..understood by everybody over age 3... No normally adjusted human actually uses the phrase ' ad hominum attack in real life...It is only used on Inter-net discussion forums and one other place, the place I suspect you picked it up...From Rush...see it taints the user...eschew obfuscation, drop the Latin, and speak better)

We've had on the other, better forum, guys come on and post outrageous silly , stupid stuff that makes you wonder if its a deep cover "troll"...and refuse to be serious, get outraged that we all don't think a Dodge Mini-van converted to VR4 spec is a BRILLIANT idea, well they're bullshitting, and THAT is rude..They must want bullshit back.. So we RETURN their favors Of course you won't see it that way, but that's neither here nor there..

Your response was rude and aggressive to that guy. Shows the real you..
    And your dismissal --and refusal to be man enough to admit and apologize to the guy---also shows what kind of person you are...

So far---so far nobody has criticized "the 100 Acre Woods Organization"....I have to wonder now though if I'd want suggest to anybody travel to that event if you are connected to it....But that's kinda mean to paint the whole organisation because of one person who is such a tough guy---behind his screen name...

I think the question is very pertinent and many people, MORE as time goes have asked the same:

Why do 100AW organisers continue to work with a parasitic and incompetent sanctioning body which cannot be bothered to do anything about updates, accurate of legible results etc---which single individual clubs worldwide manage to do for the last 15 years????

And if the local folks know RA is not even pretending to make an effort at promotion and results and anything....then why do stay with RA?

IF they want their event to draw entries and grow...
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle, WA, USA
    www.rallyrace.net/jvab
    www.rallyanarchy.com

Telephone +1 206 431 9696
    Rememeber the time zone difference

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

www.christianedstrom.com Bjorn240's Avatar

Presumably because they prefer it to the alternative. Nice to see you've still got the fire, John. LOL.
    Christian Edstrom
    K1BCE
    www.christianedstrom.com