2016 Rally America

Thread: 2016 Rally America

Default 2016 Rally America

I can't help but notice how quiet this season has started... No status of Fy Racing, Subaru USA with out a schedule of events yet? Just a little confused as to what's going on this year...

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

People are broke.

42 cars started at S*D.
    57 registered for 100aw with weeks to go.

Top guys are quiet, but the field of riff raff looks pretty good.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Just seems like the guys who helped bring the r best video coverage of their experiences arent their, which to me makes it seem quiet. Hopefully some of these smaller teams can help with that, but I'm sure they have enough on their plate just getting to rally.

400 flat to crest
    2007 S.126th ST. Seattle, WA. 98168, USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Yump View Post
    People are broke.
    That is true.
    And of course the Titans Of Industry who are so kind to spare some of their valuable time to administer the sport for the general welfare of the participants sure haven't helped things by accepting a slime ball kick-back from somebody and deciding that everybody in the single best and most diverse ad affordable class in North American rally shall be henceforth forced to pay top dollar prices for a mediocre tire or be barred from entry....
    Wonder if the paltry $1000 they offered was worth it to eviscerate "National 2wd" aka 2wd OPEN..

I wonder if cause they never have really anything to do if their ideas of what OPEN classes are meant to be were all foggy..
    Or, if they just wanted the money and will do anything for a quick thousand bucks.
    Last edited by John Vanlandingham; 02-23-2016 at 06:27 AM.
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle, WA, USA
    www.rallyrace.net/jvab
    www.rallyanarchy.com

Telephone +1 206 431 9696
    Rememeber the time zone difference

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

50 caution yump

The yearly tradition continues!
    #542 - 1991 Subaru Legacy Open Class

100 K right 2

Quote Originally Posted by John Vanlandingham View Post
    That is true.
    And of course the Titans Of Industry who are so kind to spare some of their valuable time to administer the sport for the general welfare of the participants sure haven't helped things by accepting a slime ball kick-back from somebody and deciding that everybody in the single best and most diverse ad affordable class in North American rally shall be henceforth forced to pay top dollar prices for a mediocre tire or be barred from entry....
    Wonder if the paltry $1000 they offered was worth it to eviscerate "National 2wd" aka 2wd OPEN..

I wonder if cause they never have really anything to do if their ideas of what OPEN classes are meant to be were all foggy..
    Or, if they just wanted the money and will do anything for a quick thousand bucks.