Hello :)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

Hello Everyone!! I'm new to all this but anxiously wanting to co-drive. Looking forward to that first seat and learning more on the daily. Hope ya'll are having a great one!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Welcome!

One thing: Go out and buy Mark William's book "A Guide to Rally Codriving in North America" and read it cover to cover. It is a wealth of knowledge for any codriver, especially someone just starting out! Purchase here: http://rallycodriver.com/

It really helped me have my head on straight before my first rally, I've read it multiple times and refer back to it before every rally. Don't get me wrong, I'm also decently new but I'm always looking to help!
    Good place to get started: Rally University

Thank you!!! Any help is very much appreciated

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

400 flat to crest
    2007 S.126th ST. Seattle, WA. 98168, USA.

Quote Originally Posted by dunhamr1 View Post
    Welcome!

One thing: Go out and buy Mark William's book "A Guide to Rally Codriving in North America" and read it cover to cover. It is a wealth of knowledge for any codriver, especially someone just starting out! Purchase here: http://rallycodriver.com/

It really helped me have my head on straight before my first rally, I've read it multiple times and refer back to it before every rally. Don't get me wrong, I'm also decently new but I'm always looking to help!
    Yo doooood, you read it already. Lend the widdle kitty you copy if the kitty promises to send it back..money save= win
    karmic win= win 2 wins.
    Then, while the widdle kitty is reading it, it gives time for peculation into the brain of the ideas, so when it comes back its like happy reunion and you think about it again..

The solution for everything is not alway BUY it..
    Sometimes LEND it.

Oh

Hello Kitty.
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle, WA, USA
    www.rallyrace.net/jvab
    www.rallyanarchy.com

Telephone +1 206 431 9696
    Rememeber the time zone difference

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

John!! I like the way you think I would most definitely send it back!! Or give it back if you are at Sno*Drift or Ohio Winter Rally Sprint

Hah, true. Rallykitten if you PM me your address I can send it your way, and I will be codriving at Ohio Rallysprint, and you can definitely return it then. It's also a great book and worth owning in the long run.
    Last edited by dunhamr1; 01-14-2016 at 12:40 PM.

Thanks so much! Pm'd you That will help, have some equipment to buy, too.

100 K right 2

Welcome aboard Ms Kitten

+This are Ben

lol Thanks Ben ...Gizzmo, I like it.

Thanks for the suggestion John! I'll me getting my book back at 100AW, where she'll be codriving her first event in a neon with Matt Stone, his first event as well. Good luck to them both, and remember, as John Dillon says: Safe, Gun, Finish, and Fast. In that order!