Black Rocket tires shipment in - includes 16" gravel tires

Thread: Black Rocket tires shipment in - includes 16" gravel tires

200 square left

Default Black Rocket tires shipment in - includes 16" gravel tires

Our most recent shipment of Black Rocket tires has arrived at RMA. This shipment includes more 14" and 15" gravel and winter rally tires. Also includes several sets of BR44 16" gravel tires in both 205 and 215 sizes. Take advantage of free shipping while it lasts.

1340_br44.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

I put a link for your post up on DIRally, since 16" rally tires are so often difficult to come by in N.A.

Unfortunately my career change back to geology/environmental science has been ill-timed given the weak nature of the oil & natural gas right now... Otherwise, I would be looking into this since I work a fair number of rallies and have considered getting some tougher tires. I cannot change to smaller rims due to the larger Wilwood brakes that the previous owner had installed.

Hope these sell well for you.
    Dave Moore - KB3IEC, STPR Comm. Co-Chief, rally worker, '02 WRX Wagon + '03 Forester, "once upon a time" Datsun Z owner - go RWD!, too poor to race ... Blessings to all!
    "Do not vomit on the finish control workers." (his emphasis) From the section on motion sickness in "North American Performance Rally Codriving" by Dave Shindle.