Special Stage Forums banner

Experienced co-driver available for Sno*Drift/all 2016 events

3K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  VentureCrew35 
#1 ·
Time to get started on filling the 2016 dance card, I am currently available for all 2016 events. I've been co-driving since 2011 and have 2,100 stage miles from 25 rallies under my belt with 13 drivers in every Rally America class (short of the new Limited Open, of course). Videos of almost every stage from every rally I've run to date are on my YouTube channel, some with intercom audio. I'd be happy to answer any questions and/or provide references.

Here's a review of the 2015 season:

2015 started with Sno*Drift with Ryan Wilcox in National Open class, and ended with a broken axle on both days

Round 2 was 100 Acre Wood with Troy Miller in National 2 Wheel Drive. We had an excellent battle with Cameron Steely and Preston Osborn, ultimately bringing home second place

Drove out to Oregon Trail rally for my first event with Kris Psara, competing in Regional Open. We finished third on day 1, won day 2, and finished second on day 3.

Missed Olympus, but was back in a car for STPR, doing my first event with Fabio Costa in Open Light. We crushed the oil filter on the Waste Management jump and killed the motor.

Back with Fabio for NEFR, we lost the motor on Friday, but Fabio stayed up all night rebuilding it, got the car started minutes before Expose, and... we backed it into the woods, giving me the first crash of my rally career.

Finally ticked Super Production off my list in Ojibwe, sitting with Garry Gill. Unfortunately we lost steering and went off on day 2.
[video=youtube;7sbT_ThYugQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbT_ThYugQ[/video]

Rounded out the season by riding with Garry again, this time earning some vindication with a good weekend and a second place result in National Super Production

See less See more
#2 ·
Bump/update:

Co-drove Sno*Drift with Troy Miller (my fourth time calling notes for him) and holy hell, what an event! We spent most of the weekend comfortably in second behind O'Sullivan. Then on 13 we found O'Sullivan backed into a snowbank. We stopped to try to pull him out, and in the process were passed by Fetella. We traded times with Fetella for the rest of the rally, ultimately finishing 0.6 seconds behind him. It was a thrilling, frustrating, and educational weekend.

I currently have a ride for 100 Acre, all other events are free. Currently particularly interested in finding a ride for Oregon Trail, Olympus, Sandblast, and High Desert Trails, but more than willing to talk about any event this season.

#3 ·
Update:
Did two rallies in March. First I co-drove for Jesse Yuvali at Sandblast. We came out of the gate strong, sitting third in 2WD at the end of the first loop, but the engine overheated due to a failed head gasket on the third stage.

Followed that up by co-driving for Garry Gill at 100 Acre Wood, my third time co-driving for Garry. Despite losing rear brakes halfway through day 2, and suffering a (literally) flooded engine and a shredded tire on the final stage, we managed to bring it home third in National Limited Open.

Currently available for all events. Particularly looking for Oregon and Olympus.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.