1999 RS open light rally car RA log book
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1999 RS open light rally car RA log book

Default 1999 RS open light rally car RA log book

For sale in Mn. 1999 Subaru RS with 1995 1.8l engine and drive line.
    87k miles on 1.8, trans/ drive train has about 160k, runs and drives.

I bought this 99rs to use as a driveline/ spare shell for my 95 Impreza L rally car. After a few years of sitting i decided to put the 1.8L driveline into the RS shell, and I caged it. Just had a baby in December and the wife goes back to college in about a month so hoping to sell this quick and free up some $$.

I have everything to make this car a turn key ready rally car, Ie: skid plate, underbody, seats, harnesses first aid, spill kit, triangles, rally tires...Thats all in my rally car, but I would install at additional cost.

As it sits $9,000 has RAlly America log book

As a turn key rally car $12,000

Last edited by mke723; 08-16-2015 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Add picture

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

100 K left 2

Mke......congratulations on the new addition, they do change your racing agenda.

Interested in more details, parts, wheels, tires, spares....location in Mn.

Rallytom ....Ar

Car is located a few miles east of St. Cloud. I have 15 compomotive rally wheels with tires mounted. All are used but most have good tread still. Also have a few sets of new tires. Have spares of most parts. Have dms 50mm suspension. Have several rally computers. Have a spare tranny. Have front and rear skid plates and underbody plastic. Have all the required safety gear for in the car.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

I also have enough spares to turn this into an open class rally car. 5 speed dogbox, built 2.2 turbo motors, sti 6 speeds. 257 sti engine and wire harness' pro drive ecu. front center and rear LSD. 2 pot 4 pot group n brakes.

Can also sell as just the shell, or swap to a 2.5 na motor. The option are unlimited and the price in flexible based on what we do. Would like this gone to finish a few things and free up cash. I can deliver anywhere in the U.S. Also

$6500 the way it sits

$5000 this weekend. Can bring it to the ojibwe forest rally. After the weekend I will continue to work on it and price goes back up

100 K left 2

You wouldn't happen to be in Detroit Lakes this weekend with it would you?

I don't have it in Detroit lakes. But if you are a real cash buyer not just a tire kick I would bring it up there tonight, tomorrow or Sunday. I only live 2.5 hrs. Away

You can call me at 320-267-5209 and we can talk also