Thread: 2015 Gorman Ridge Rally Updates & News

Default 2015 Gorman Ridge Rally Updates & News

2015 Gorman Ridge Rally News & Updates:

The Competitor Page has been updated.

Posted today:
    V.1.0 Supplemental Regulations
    Stage Schedule
    Recce Schedule

Remember that Early Entry ends next Wed, 7/21 @ 11:59 PM. The entry fee will increase at midnight.

Thanks!

-Gorman Orgs

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

100 oversquare right

Best Afterparty in the Entire CRS , probably continent too.

oh and the rally isn't half bad either

serious its tons of fun and has write your own notes! routebook. or you could copy someone elses notes if you don't like the write your own thing. but who wouldn't? (Guess someone who can't take 1 more day off of work - lol )
    Welcome to Rally Addicts anonymous! Hi I'm Alex Rademacher, and i have a Rally problem..... 23 rallies and counting....

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by A1337STI View Post
    Best Afterparty in the Entire CRS , probably continent too.
    - and has write your own notes! routebook. or you could copy someone elses notes if you don't like the write your own thing. but who wouldn't? (Guess someone who can't take 1 more day off of work - lol )
    Gorman put in the hard work to get Gibeault Stage Notes done for 2015.
    When are we going to see you on the stages again Alex?
    - Kris
    KI6IUC
    NASA Rally Sport Director
    Your rally question is probably answered in Rally University

RALLYNOTES.COM - YOUTUBE VIDEO - PICTURE GALLERY - HIGH DESERT TRAILS

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

100 oversquare right

Quote Originally Posted by webkris View Post
    Gorman put in the hard work to get Gibeault Stage Notes done for 2015.
    When are we going to see you on the stages again Alex?
    - Kris
    Funny, am i the only one truly heart broken they went away from write your own notes.? Dog damn it all. i've always been an odd ball though ...

2016! Twins will be born (via planned C-section) 9/4 . Already saved a metric ton of cash into my HSA , which is how much babies cost these days..

which is also about the time i'll finally be able to start rebuilding my car. Slim chance car could be ready for big white winter rally but i highly doubt that, i probably won't have much free time Q4 of this year... and I may have to find some sorta help for Jeana when she stays home and i'm out racing.

hopefully if anyone was on the fence about running due to notes, or if competitors didn't like the write your own notes style of the venue i suppose that would be a really nice bonus!
    Last edited by A1337STI; 07-22-2015 at 10:51 AM.
    Welcome to Rally Addicts anonymous! Hi I'm Alex Rademacher, and i have a Rally problem..... 23 rallies and counting....

Quote Originally Posted by A1337STI View Post
    Funny, am i the only one truly heart broken they went away from write your own notes.? Dog damn it all. i've always been an odd ball though ...
    Dude, bro, do you even Supp Reg? Use the organizer-supplied notes, WRITE YOUR OWN, or even BORROW YOUR BUDDY'S FROM LAST YEAR. Your choice. Just keep the shiny side up!

Gorman -- keepin' it real and competitor friendly since before you were born!

P.S. Early entry ended last night. Starting regular entry today.

With a month to go, we have 17 entries with nearly half of those paid. As soon as the Mendocino hangover wears off this week, I'm sure we'll see a bump in those numbers.

Default 2015 Gorman T-Shirt Unveiled

2015 Gorman Ridge Rally Event T-Shirt Unveiled.

Because sometimes ATC means AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL, not Arrival Time Control!

The design bears the iconic image of #344 Hakan Okcuoglu / Sean McElwain in the middle of epic air on the famous Wheatfield jump, as captured by Lear Miller Photo.

Features the actual course instructions for the depicted section of road, as written for the official 2015 event stage notes.

Thanks to Lear (and Hakan, who gets a free shirt this year!)

Pre-order yours at http://www.gormanrally.com/product/2...rally-t-shirt/ for free pickup at the event.

(More details on the picture after the jump).

100 oversquare right

That's a Savage Shirt !!

and no i haven't read the supps. for the most part I've been keeping away from weverything while i'm in my spousal ordered lock down ... lol which should get lifted end of the year hehehe

Well, when you get back into the swing of things, don't worry as Gorman's attitude hasn't changed. We're still competitor-focused and flexible.

We're able to ship t-shirts, now, too (even all the way to Nevada!)

100 oversquare right

ooh sweet. think i'll pick one of those up. good call

Reminder: The discounted rally rate at the Holiday Inn Express, Frazier Park expires on Aug 7 (this coming Friday). The non-rally rate is over $170.

Group Code: GRR
    Standard King/2 Queens: $89 or Jr. Suite: $110
    (661) 248-1600 or http://tinyurl.com/no466xv