Wild West Sept 19, 2015
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wild West Sept 19, 2015

don't cut

Default Wild West Sept 19, 2015

UPDATE : Wild West will be moved to the alternate date of November 7 ,2015 due to the extended forecast of little or no rain . This date will work better for the fire danger, dust and comfort and health of the volunteers and workers. We made the decision now as to avoid dealing with last minute surprises.

The event will be held on the Green Diamond roads near Shelton, Washington. Green Diamond is allowing us to have two events on their roads. We are very appreciative and thankful to them for their support!

At this time (early in planning) we will be a one day event, somewhere around 50 stage miles. There is a possibilty of a late afternoon or evening event due to fire season. The schedule will be determined at a slightly later date obviously.

I suspect the event will be held as a Rally America regional and no idea of route book or recce at this time. That will be easier to work with as a route gets finalized. The intent is to have another affordable opportunity to go play in the woods with friends. This will be kept as affordable as possible and minimum frills.

More info as it becomes available.
    Last edited by heymagic; 08-12-2015 at 09:10 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Looking forward to it!!

100 oversquare right

Sounds like my kind of Event. cheap, no frills. wooohooo ..

although the chances of my wife letting me go 2 weeks after giving birth to twins ... seems doubtful at best... don't think my car will be fixed by then either...

Awesome sounding event though
    Welcome to Rally Addicts anonymous! Hi I'm Alex Rademacher, and i have a Rally problem..... 23 rallies and counting....

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

don't cut

Well if you left your wife alone once in a while and worked on the car....

100 K left 2

I just popped on to post this same thing!
    We really should base the timing on my work schedule so I won't have to use leave time.

100 oversquare right

Quote Originally Posted by heymagic View Post
    Well if you left your wife alone once in a while and worked on the car....
    LoL ... ya then i'de have a working car and less kids on the way .... I figure i have a replacement crewchief, driver and navigator now though... leaves me 16-18 years of play time left... lol
    Welcome to Rally Addicts anonymous! Hi I'm Alex Rademacher, and i have a Rally problem..... 23 rallies and counting....

and I thought you were just trying to put the Labor back into Labor Day.

100 oversquare right

well a little bit of that too.

so who is gonna sign up to this so i can live vicariously? you know, take video? write up? oh and make sure to drink lots of beer at the after party. not like throw up drunk, but a little stumbling and a taxi ride type situation.

don't think Just of yourself, but all the rally drivers currently sidelined!

Well if I'm not ready to race I'll be there as a 2WD fan and crew beeeyatchizzle.
    Thanks Gene and the Regional crew!!!

If you need a stage captain for this let me know. In the interim, Pray for Rain/Do a Rain Dance...etc so we dont end up like 2012.