Hello everyone!

Thread: Hello everyone!

"Where's the road..?" DrSatchifunkilus's Avatar

Smile Hello everyone!

Hey guys,

So my name is Diego and I've been wanting to get into Rally for a while now... I'm still pretty young though, so I figured I'd learn from the more experienced folks on here first. Any (helpful) words are very appreciated.

A little about myself:
    - I'm 18 and I've been driving for almost 2 years now and I've just really wanted to get into Rally.
    - I'm an incoming freshman to Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, where I'll be majoring in mechanical engineering with a specialization in high performance vehicles.
    - I'm still learning A LOT about the technical aspects of cars, and I'm kind of a n00b, so go easy on me lol.
    - I'm divided so far between rally and drifting, but really enjoy watching both.

Anyway, I hope to get to know more about rally through all of you guys, thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

100 K left 2

Hey, I am new too and would love to learn more about rally. That's awesome about your school, super jealous

100 oversquare right

san diego, check out the CRS CaliforniaRallySeries, your closet rally is gorman , CA , USA . Aug 22, 2015

Mendocino is coming up soon , Jul 18-19, 2015 bit more of a drive for you but, adventures are fun right?
    Welcome to Rally Addicts anonymous! Hi I'm Alex Rademacher, and i have a Rally problem..... 23 rallies and counting....